Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I also reckon he is greater than the Titans because they are shit.

WHre has all this "Izzy might be staying" crap coming from?

One second it was a sure thing he was leaving. The next we could be signing him.

Nashy said:
WHre has all this "Izzy might be staying" crap coming from?

One second it was a sure thing he was leaving. The next we could be signing him.
People tend to change their minds you know.

Especially immature, rather dumb kids like Izzy.

Why would the Tits want Michaels with all the outside backs they've got.

gUt said:
Why would the Tits want Michaels with all the outside backs they've got.
I have no idea... They have been trying to get him for years. Presto and Rogers don't have long in them though so maybe they are trying to pick up a few cheapies so they are ready for it?

MIchaels would be a good winger, he would be much better than that nuffie David Mead.. Would be good to laugh at him while he plays in that woeful Titans jersey.

I heard tonight he has gone already. Could play for the Titans or their Feeder teams as early as this weekend. [icon_shru

BroncoMatt said:
I heard tonight he has gone already. Could play for the Titans or their Feeder teams as early as this weekend. [icon_shru

Cool I hope he plays against us when we play the Titans again this season! [icon_lol1.

Knowing what happens when we release players he will no doubt find form again

In all honesty good luck to Michaels. He was great for us when in form and on the wing where he belongs, attack wise he can play centre, defense wise no way in hell. Answer for the Titans might be to switch him to centre in attack and wing in defense. About the only problem I have with Michaels was it took Henjack to long to drop him last year. I hope he does find form, I prefer to see league players at their best no matter who they are or who they play for, it's better for the game as whole.

How does that involve the Broncos, Fozz? :P

But seriously I HATE midseason club switches. HATE HATE HATE them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • bb_gun
  • Volvo Driver
  • Foordy
  • kman
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.