THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not much you can do about injury- Willison did his ACL injury late 21 after three games which meant he came back halfway through 22.

He only got to play 9 Cup games last year and didn't come back until June Then did his shoulder in the last round.

He's played six NRL games and 25 Cup games over two years.

If he was a horse we wouldn't even bother with him at this point.

I've said it once before that the coach we need is Billy Slater. The way he is currently deflecting questions about his future suggests to me that he is being completely respectful to bellyache and not even entertaining the thought of coaching the Storm while he is still at the helm. But if we sit on our hands too long, Bellamy will retire and Billy will take up the reins and start a whole new dynasty for those twats.We need to throw serious money at Slater to entice him over to us.

If, and it's a big if, if he decides to coach in the NRL he has the potential to be one of the all-time great coaches, and I'd hate tit to be with the Storm.

Kevvie has done a great job getting us out of the shit we were in. But I still think his weird bench system and some of his decisions like dropping Jensen suggest he still is a long way off (and might never get there)) a premiership winning coach.

That recent loss against the woeful Titans just confirmed to me that he is lacking the ruthless attitude needed to win when it comes to the real nitty gritty. Our defence has improved no end, but we still give away soft as shit tries. And our attack is anything but organised.

We should have been putting 60 on the fins, instead we struggled and almost lost that one. The biggest worry for me is if Haas decides to jump we will be in a rapid decline that Kevvie will be totally helpless to stop.

hang on a second ... we've won more games than any other team this season, and people are still talking about getting rid of Kevvie.

one of the most effective ways to destroy team morale and send you tumbling down the ladder again is to sack a popular coach that has their team in equal first.

We should have been putting 60 on the fins, instead we struggled and almost lost that one. The biggest worry for me is if Haas decides to jump we will be in a rapid decline that Kevvie will be totally helpless to stop.

We shouldn't be putting 60 on anyone in the NRL, that only happens when one team turns up and isn't prepared to compete.

As for the rest of it, coaching Origin and coaching in the NRL are completely different propositions. Last time we thought there was a boom coach on the rise, we threw the sink at him and locked him away, as a result we got a wooden spoon.

Bennett's final game with us was in a finals match at home against an injury riddled, badly out of form Dragons team (while we were pretty close to full strength) and we lost by 30.

in derby matches, you generally throw form out the windows, because they rarely go down that line. the out of form, injury hit team tends to step up.

If, and it's a big if, if he decides to coach in the NRL he has the potential to be one of the all-time great coaches, and I'd hate tit to be with the Storm.

He has no ties to the Broncos and played his entire career in Melbourne. I don't see why anyone would hate it if he ended up taking over from Bellamy at the Storm - it just makes too much sense. I'll continue to hate the Storm, but I couldn't really find much fault with the decision.

hang on a second ... we've won more games than any other team this season, and people are still talking about getting rid of Kevvie.

one of the most effective ways to destroy team morale and send you tumbling down the ladder again is to sack a popular coach that has their team in equal first.
We could be undefeated and people would still talk about getting rid of the coach and certain players in the team. Some people are just whingers who only push for their own agenda regardless of results

I've said it once before that the coach we need is Billy Slater. The way he is currently deflecting questions about his future suggests to me that he is being completely respectful to bellyache and not even entertaining the thought of coaching the Storm while he is still at the helm. But if we sit on our hands too long, Bellamy will retire and Billy will take up the reins and start a whole new dynasty for those twats.We need to throw serious money at Slater to entice him over to us.

Kevvie has done a great job getting us out of the shit we were in. But I still think his weird bench system and some of his decisions like dropping Jensen suggest he still is a long way off (and might never get there)) a premiership winning coach.

That recent loss against the woeful Titans just confirmed to me that he is lacking the ruthless attitude needed to win when it comes to the real nitty gritty. Our defence has improved no end, but we still give away soft as shit tries. And our attack is anything but organised.

This is a troll right? ...

Right??

Let's see how Kevvie handles the next couple of months first.

Given the position the club are currently in and have been in all year, anything less than top 4 wouldn't be good. If the Broncos capitulate again like last season, there's only one outcome for Kevvie.

Let's see how Kevvie handles the next couple of months first.

Given the position the club are currently in and have been in all year, anything less than top 4 wouldn't be good. If the Broncos capitulate again like last season, there's only one outcome for Kevvie.
The only easy game left is the Roosters:

Souths
Roosters
Cowboys
Eels
Bye
Raiders
Storm

I’ve said this before but if Kev makes top 4 he deserves coach of the year and I’m surprised we haven’t heard anyone in media mention that. Yes, I am aware of the irony of me saying that but I try to comment based on the information available.

I think even if we go to water again the rest of the year then he has earned his extension.

I’ve said this before but if Kev makes top 4 he deserves coach of the year and I’m surprised we haven’t heard anyone in media mention that. Yes, I am aware of the irony of me saying that but I try to comment based on the information available.

I think even if we go to water again the rest of the year then he has earned his extension.
hth

If, and it's a big if, if he decides to coach in the NRL he has the potential to be one of the all-time great coaches,

Slater has zero NRL head coach experience .
How 3 games a year qualifies him as a potential all time great NRL coach I scratch my head .

Active Now

• Brocko
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.