THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also think that our injuries to our fringe / depth players have had almost as big of an impact (maybe even more so) than the injuries to our top 17.

Exactly this. The injuries that have happened are all over the place and killing the team. I don't even think WB could turn dust into gold with the current merry go round of injuries.

Exactly this. The injuries that have happened are all over the place and killing the team. I don't even think WB could turn dust into gold with the current merry go round of injuries.
Well evidence indicates WB couldn't. He had a similar crisis at the start of the season, ended up debuting from outside his top 30 (similar to us). Lost every single game his stars were out.

We are no different, doesnt matter who the coach is. Its very difficult without consistency, specifically in key areas.

The Dolphins are in a similar position to us. Only have won 1 of their last 5 and that was an escape against the Sharks. Injuries matter, multiple injuries and injuries within games really affect teams.

The Dolphins are in a similar position to us. Only have won 1 of their last 5 and that was an escape against the Sharks. Injuries matter, multiple injuries and injuries within games really affect teams.

And then the extra work those remaining have to do catches up with them too.

Basically it's hope and pray we beat Dragons while we have no one, rest our star players against Newcastle then go on a tear, we should be fine making finals with the players we got even in our current position and factoring that we are likely to lose the next two games due to the Origin Cuckage, if we somehow win one of those it will be a big help though.

Alot of shit to deal with this year, but it is what it is.

Well evidence indicates WB couldn't. He had a similar crisis at the start of the season, ended up debuting from outside his top 30 (similar to us). Lost every single game his stars were out.

We are no different, doesnt matter who the coach is. Its very difficult without consistency, specifically in key areas.
When did we last have 30 players in our top 30?

Please define ; it is what it is . Really is .
Since you ask: although common folk have come to ridicule this as a Honey Boo Boo-ism, it does, in fact, add value above "is." It means not to look for conspiracy; take it at face value.

For example:

The Bogan: What about that forward pass? Where is the consistency? We lost because the refs are cheats. Peter V'landys ate my hamster.​
The Sage: Shit happens one way. Shit happens the other way. It is what it is.​

Since you ask: although common folk have come to ridicule this as a Honey Boo Boo-ism, it does, in fact, add value above "is." It means not to look for conspiracy; take it at face value.

For example:

The Bogan: What about that forward pass? Where is the consistency? We lost because the refs are cheats. Peter V'landys ate my hamster.​

Yeah ...
But perception is reality . And we all percieve the world differently . So what it "Is" is different for each individual ?

For example:

V'landy's got that culinary delight from Freddie Star BTW.

It’s a form of acceptance, usually after something hasn’t gone to plan.

Yeah ...
But perception is reality . And we all percieve the world differently . So what it "Is" is different for each individual ?
Umm, no, just no.

Reality is how things are, perception is how the reality is interpreted/understood

And these are often different

Thoughts?

WHY ISN’T WALTERS FACING SAME SCRUTINY AS ARTHUR AND DEMETRIOU?
Paul Crawley

We all know what a champion bloke Kevvie Walters is.

But perhaps it’s time the Broncos coach sent a thank you card and a nice bottle of red to Jason Demetriou and Brad Arthur for taking the blowtorch off him this season.

It astonishing that we still have nine weeks of the regular season to run and last year’s grand finalists are 11th on the ladder.

But more crucial is the fact they are now on equal competition points with South Sydney at Canberra.

Seems weird why Wayne would want his mouthpeice shooting from the hip right now.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • PETERN
  • leon.bott
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.