THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly see a big exit of players that we need to stay for us to kick on, if the club doesn’t address Kev as a coach. They don’t think he’s a good coach it’s becoming untenable.

(Speculation)

I'd still swap you guys for Kevvie. You can have Benj and we'll even throw in Fat Heighno

The expectation may be there, but the running of both clubs has been a complete fucking failure.

Broncos are not perceived as a powerhouse by the rest of the league anymore... same as United.

Both clubs are run like businesses and neither club actually care about success on the field anymore, because both clubs are raking it in from sponsorships and memberships.

They're making money without being successful on the field, so it doesnt matter to them.

Broncos are a shell of what they used to be... just like united

Both clubs despite the mess they are in are still clubs blokes want to play for and coaches would want to be at, even though they would all know the way things stand its probably detrimental to their careers.

I honestly see a big exit of players that we need to stay for us to kick on, if the club doesn’t address Kev as a coach. They don’t think he’s a good coach it’s becoming untenable.

(Speculation)

I think Kevvie is actually a good coach. I'm not sure he's a good head coach though.

Both clubs despite the mess they are in are still clubs blokes want to play for and coaches would want to be at, even though they would all know the way things stand its probably detrimental to their careers.
I don't really understand the argument you are trying to put forward.

Both clubs are places where people want to be at, but both are terribly run.... so what argument are you putting forward?

Nothing with either club changes unless the back office actually gets serious about winning... which neither care about... both clubs only care about money... and both clubs are still making it despite losing

Both clubs are places where people want to be at, but both are terribly run.... so what argument are you putting forward?

Nothing with either club changes unless the back office actually gets serious about winning... which neither care about... both clubs only care about money... and both clubs are still making it despite losing

are we back to blaming management ... interesting given the fans were treating DD like the clubs saviour when he arrived

Its not rocket science, its all about the stature of the teams. United might be poorly run but are still one of the biggest football teams in the world. We are in the same bracket as a Rugby League club. Players still want to play for big teams with big reputations even though they might be underachieving. United will always attract good players, and so will we. We might ruin them, but it wont affect how attractive it is to play for clubs like ours.

Once you reach a certain size and stature you cant just dial it back in. You get that history behind you, and then the expectation never goes away. Being badly run and underachieving just isnt going to make that go away. The Broncos expectation should be top 8 every year bare minimum.

I'm frankly shocked about the mozer response from Kev. That's a diabolical thing to say. The kid was getting a wrap and rightly so, back him in and give him some sun. Not make it all about your own fucking kid. That's under 12s level shit.

I'm frankly shocked about the mozer response from Kev. That's a diabolical thing to say. The kid was getting a wrap and rightly so, back him in and give him some sun. Not make it all about your own fucking kid. That's under 12s level shit.
Like I said elsewhere, it almost felt deliberate and protective of his child. Imagine a coach shooting down a rookie like that…

Mozer will be a rooster.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • john1420
  • RolledOates
  • upthebroncs
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Gympie devil
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Elcapitano20
  • Gaz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • azza.79
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.