THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Said it before, but this squad needs a taskmaster/ psycho like Des (look at what he's done with the titans of all teams), Flanno, or, dare I say it, Madge. Hannay appears to be the only realistic coach, however.

EDIT: It's all a hypothetical anyway cause Kev ain't getting sacked after making a GF.

Journo: “Blake Mozer was very good tonight, what did you think-“
Kevvie cutting him off: "My sweet little pookie Billy was great too yknow"

Taken from Reddit, and I'm sorry but it's true. Mozer won't be in the side next week, bank on it.

That's why there should never be family/personal connections between coaches and the playing group. You will never be impartial.

One more season then it's taken out of his hands.

If he approves the signing of one more dud depth player I'm off him for good.

That's why there should never be family/personal connections between coaches and the playing group. You will never be impartial.

Seems to work for the Panthers. The big difference being Nathan is an elite player. Billy is not.

The message might mean more if any of them were even looking at him.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Said it before, but this squad needs a taskmaster/ psycho like Des (look at what he's done with the titans of all teams), Flanno, or, dare I say it, Madge. Hannay appears to be the only realistic coach, however.

EDIT: It's all a hypothetical anyway cause Kev ain't getting sacked after making a GF.

What if he doesnt make the finals and we carry on collapsing? I think he's under more pressure than people think. Losing 6 straight when you are a powerhouse club like the Broncos isnt going to cut it.

We havent been a powerhouse club since super league ended

The expectation will always be there. Its the same deal Man United get. They have been underachieving since Fergie left but the expectation of what they should achieve hasn't changed.

He has to go. When we have been down on troops, this is where we get to see how good he really is and he's not cutting it. Making the playoffs once in 4 years is a fail. Time to move on.

The sooner we get away from the old boys the better. **** history, we’re the biggest club in the comp start getting people in place that can back it up through smarts not 90’s football. I’m sick of it.

The expectation will always be there. Its the same deal Man United get. They have been underachieving since Fergie left but the expectation of what they should achieve hasn't changed.
The expectation may be there, but the running of both clubs has been a complete fucking failure.

Broncos are not perceived as a powerhouse by the rest of the league anymore... same as United.

Both clubs are run like businesses and neither club actually care about success on the field anymore, because both clubs are raking it in from sponsorships and memberships.

They're making money without being successful on the field, so it doesnt matter to them.

Broncos are a shell of what they used to be... just like united

The sooner we get away from the old boys the better. **** history, we’re the biggest club in the comp start getting people in place that can back it up through smarts not 90’s football. I’m sick of it.
I think you hit the nail on the head. It's 90s razzle dazzle.

I said at the start of the season that the way we play is fucking fun.

I take that back. It's not fun. It's excruciating. As someone who cares way too much about this team, it hurts to watch.

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's 90s razzle dazzle.

I said at the start of the season that the way we play is fucking fun.

I take that back. It's not fun. It's excruciating. As someone who cares way too much about this team, it hurts to watch.
It’s not fun, the trys look good on the telly but you just can’t win consistently in this age playing like that. The first game in Vegas I was hoping to see maturity and I didn’t, I was so shocked I legitimately almost gave up on the season one game in and I feel disgusted on how right I was.

Walters played eyes up footy, you can’t fucking coach that…. I bet my life he had no idea what he was doing until he did it….

Not a modern day coach.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Robboi_321
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • leon.bott
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.