THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bennet had to start from scratch .
Kevin had a bit of a head start .

What`s that saying about lies , damn lies and statistics ?

Let's not make stuff up.

Start from scratch- no cap and seven Test players and one Origin player handed to them with the work done and Kilroy and Le Man were both premiership winners.

Real ground level entry right there.

How bout this for a stat. Of the 8 grand finals we have played in, Kevy has been involved in 7 as either a key player or coach.

Every bit of success that has come the clubs way has had his involvement. A pretty insane feat. If we go away from the Broncos DNA, what's to say we don't turn out like a siebold coached team.. essentially worse than ever before?

Let's not make stuff up.

Start from scratch- no cap and seven Test players and one Origin player handed to them with the work done. Real ground level entry right there.
The anti fans will keep sacking coaches until we are the west tigers.

If anybody thinks that good players enjoy uncertainty at a club, go and ask anybody in the tigers top 17 roster if they have enjoyed the last 10 years.

Geez that's a bit harsh.

Watching us under Seibold were very dark times, we would be happy under Seibold if we at least competed. How many times did get done by 50?
Not wanting to defend Seibold but we spent 2 years building a massive forward pack , won the first 2 games then some flog waved his pen and changed the rules to include 6 agains.
We were probably the team most disadvantaged by that.
Then we were locked into that squad by the cap.

Lol this is a terrible take. Look at it this way. Back to back improvements from spoon, to 14th, 9th, 2nd and a gf. This is the first season wr have regressed in three years.

If you told me in 2020 we would play the grand final In 2023 I would have laughed at you.
Who's laughing now?

No one in their right mind should be happy with our dismal performance this season. What the **** is wrong with you?
Sure I'm disappointed but in the scheme of things I look at it as a whole. Pre season shortened, Vegas opener, origin period. Fair few mitigating factors. Also the weekend was the first game I've thought we were purely outplayed.

Probably made a mistake with signing Ezra Mam on a big contract, that's probably the biggest disappointment for me this year.

Sure I'm disappointed but in the scheme of things I look at it as a whole. Pre season shortened, Vegas opener, origin period. Fair few mitigating factors. Also the weekend was the first game I've thought we were purely outplayed.

Probably made a mistake with signing Ezra Mam on a big contract, that's probably the biggest disappointment for me this year.
We've won 1 from the last 8, and even the games we did win most of the time the other team looked better coached. Ezra struck it lucky thanks to the timing. But why stop there: look at all the other dead wood we're carrying on the books next year. Madden, Rogers, Paix, Walters, Hunt, Baker, etc. Meanwhile, our squad is completely out of kilter.

Not wanting to defend Seibold but we spent 2 years building a massive forward pack , won the first 2 games then some flog waved his pen and changed the rules to include 6 agains.
We were probably the team most disadvantaged by that.
Then we were locked into that squad by the cap.

A massive forward pack filled with over-paid mediocre players who only wanted to cart the ball up.

Sounds familiar.

I'll give you the South Sydney win, but was that really a sign of things to come or just early season nonsense? The Cowboys were godawful in that season opener and I don't think any team could hang their hat on that win.

A massive forward pack filled with over-paid mediocre players who only wanted to cart the ball up.

Sounds familiar.

I'll give you the South Sydney win, but was that really a sign of things to come or just early season nonsense? The Cowboys were godawful in that season opener and I don't think any team could hang their hat on that win.
We'll never know, it's all conjecture now.
All I know is we got flogged in the first 6 again game against Parra with touch football rules and most games went like that for us, IMO, because of our lack of mobility.

We'll never know, it's all conjecture now.
All I know is we got flogged in the first 6 again game against Parra with touch football rules and most games went like that for us, IMO, because of our lack of mobility.
What was the excuse in 2019 when they put on a record score?

Or in 2018 when the Dragons put on a score?

Cameron Murray, Brandon Smith, Victor Radley etc. were all around prior to 2020. We all knew the nuggety 13 was all the range and yet the Broncos couldn't find anyone. They had Flegler playing there despite Seibold being a major beneficiary of that change.

Overall I'm still happy. Ask any club that aren't the Panthers, storm or roosters if they would take a coach who gets them to a GF in three years. You would have about 14 clubs lining up for that coach I would think.
Where's Brad going ?

What was the excuse in 2019 when they put on a record score?

Or in 2018 when the Dragons put on a score?

Cameron Murray, Brandon Smith, Victor Radley etc. were all around prior to 2020. We all knew the nuggety 13 was all the range and yet the Broncos couldn't find anyone. They had Flegler playing there despite Seibold being a major beneficiary of that change.
Eh? 2018 Seibold was at Souffs and no 6 agains.

Eh? 2018 Seibold was at Souffs and no 6 agains.
What about the moster pack that was assembled? Pretty sure they were there mate, standing behind the try line a lot, but they were there.

The game had already become more mobile. Seibold was brought in because Souths were one of the best practitioners of the modern low-interchange style. Then he didn't make any investments and tried to stick with the big forwards.

What about the moster pack that was assembled? Pretty sure they were there mate, standing behind the try line a lot, but they were there.

The game had already become more mobile. Seibold was brought in because Souths were one of the best practitioners of the modern low-interchange style. Then he didn't make any investments and tried to stick with the big forwards.
Who were already there and signed to long term deals.
Didn't Bennett build that squad and Seibold arrived a year early.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.