THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its Reeces turn tonight I reckon

The story Corey Parker told on the radio about Reece doing the warm up with no shirt on was a good little insight . Ever heard of a player doing their onfield warm ups shirtless ? WTF !!??

So basically a usual Parker rant.

Other than the Reece Walsh shirtless during the warm ups which our frenemy from Redfern glossed over in his precis .
Shirtless during onfield warm ups . Just let that image marinate a little ...

You're entering Womans Day territory here mate.

No shirt ?
When every one else is wearing one and always do wear one .

Not one bit of ,look at me , look at me ? No fcking I in team bro .

The story Corey Parker told on the radio about Reece doing the warm up with no shirt on was a good little insight . Ever heard of a player doing their onfield warm ups shirtless ? WTF !!??
I did notice that on Saturday. Swanning around on the edge of the field shirtless is just ridiculous behaviour tbh.

The timing never works like that. Eels missed any shot at WB because they couldn’t decide if they were going to sack BA. Also, sometimes you will never know if the replacement is better until they have been given a chance.
Who would have thought Lockyer would be a great 5/8 or Berrigan a premiership winning hooker. When nothing is working and you have nothing to lose, that’s the time to take chances.
You're right that sometimes you don't know if the replacement is better, but equally sometimes there are signs. What I mean is there's a big difference between hiring a rookie or Bellamy. I know we are not getting Bellamy but you get the point.
Bottom line, I don't think it's a good plan to sack a coach and then start thinking about who you might be able to get to replace him.
Also Locky was a 5/8 turned into a 1, so putting him back at 5/8 was far from an unknown. More proves my point than yours actually 😋

Anyway, the risk of waiting until next year as @pennywisealfie has already mentioned is we're potentially fucking up 2025 as well. Which means all summer we as a club are going to have this unwanted noise hanging over our heads. It's not exactly ideal prep.

Some would rather go down with the ship than recognize the obvious issue. If his name was Kevin Smith and he never played for the Broncos, we'd be braying for his blood. People need to stop letting history blind their view.

No shirt ?
When every one else is wearing one and always do wear one .

Not one bit of ,look at me , look at me ? No fcking I in team bro .
Unless you're suggesting the playing group are being mesmerized by Reece's thirst traps and are unable to defend as a result, I don't think it matters.

I just think of all the things to complain about, someone warming up shirtless is very low on the list. Yeah you can armchair psychologist your way to a point about his focus, but keep in mind he was our only attacking threat against the Titans.

Yep for the 1st 10 minutes !
What happened after that ? So if you score a cpl of individual tries it`s OK to act like a fck wit and warm up with no shirt ? Is that what you are telling me ?

No shirt , no chase , disrespect your team mates . They all are 1%s that add up .

What happened after that ? So if you score a cpl of individual tries it`s OK to act like a fck wit and warm up with no shirt ? Is that what you are telling me ?

No shirt , no chase , disrespect your team mates . They all are 1%s that add up .
I'm telling you that you need to calm down and stop feeding into tabloid nonsense. There are plenty of things you can get annoyed about. Acting like a fuckwit for not wearing a shirt, are you listening to yourself?

I agree with you on the Oates spray - but he rightfully sprayed Mariner too.

I'm telling you that you need to calm down and stop feeding into tabloid nonsense. There are plenty of things you can get annoyed about. Acting like a fuckwit for not wearing a shirt, are you listening to yourself?

I agree with you on the Oates spray - but he rightfully sprayed Mariner too.

No I in team .

Does Reece's rig embarrass you? Why are you so caught up on this? You have now made like 5 posts about a dude having his shirt off.

I'm with @Big Del here as I think it's more about team standards and focusing on your job in an important game. Reece is a little too aware of his himself and getting on camera.

Man what do you want him to say? "Yeah Buzz we are looking at other options and could well sack Kev end of the season, let's just keep this between us yeah?"
I would like the ceo of the club to get in front of a camera and acknowledge to fans & members that the results are simply unacceptable, and considering the guy is earning 700k a year I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect that.

I would like the ceo of the club to get in front of a camera and acknowledge to fans & members that the results are simply unacceptable, and considering the guy is earning 700k a year I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect that.
How would that change anything? How would it make you feel any better?

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Astro
  • Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.