THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
only getting this team to the finals 1 out 4 is not good enough
I hope they can find him a different job in the place but it’s time for a new head coach

This clubs stands for nothing. It has been soulless for a long time. No heart, no toughness. We simply fold like a camp chair when the going gets tough. What can we be proud of? The past is long gone and means nothing to the kids growing up following this club.

Did we just have the shortest and most civil argument in BHQ history?

I am guilty of many things. Unreasonable is not one of them.
If I think I am wrong I will happily admit it.
It’s the only thing I think separates me from the real crazies.

Gay GIF

Sloth just said on 360 he spoke to Donuts today and was told Kev will be coach next year.

So that's that. Not overly surprising, but also deeply concerning. Barrett will be caretaker coach by midway next year. Shoot me now.

Apparently the poor little princesses can't get over the GF loss

Just listening to Corey Parkey on his SEN redio segment on the wireless this morning, and boy oh boy did he let loose on you blokes. Amongst his observations:

- Reece Walsh's spray to Corey Oates is a demonstration of the disharmony in the playing group
- senior players should have pulled him into line
- the team is getting what they deserve this year
- must be a review and overhaul of everything to do with the club and organisation
- the place is full of 'yes men'
- no accountability anywhere in the team/club

Quite a brutal critique from Corey.

Parker is butthurt that Kev sacked him

Sloth just said on 360 he spoke to Donuts today and was told Kev will be coach next year.

So that's that. Not overly surprising, but also deeply concerning. Barrett will be caretaker coach by midway next year. Shoot me now.
We are here:

We are here:

No we aren't. We are where Brad Arthur was at the end of last year. Maybe even less so along the line. Kevy will be given the chance to correct it with a pre season and the club will give him every opportunity to succeed.

Parker is butthurt that Kev sacked him
Yep. Parker is a deranged idiot with absolutely no fans. He could just love the Broncos and we would call him a great. But he's just constantly bashed us, even in 2023 and so now not only does every fan in NSW hate him, everyone in QLD does too.

No we aren't. We are where Brad Arthur was at the end of last year. Maybe even less so along the line. Kevy will be given the chance to correct it with a pre season and the club will give him every opportunity to succeed.
I’m on the fence. I would say if every game goes the way of the last 2 rounds he may not survive the end of season review. If it’s at least a mix bag he’ll be safe until next season.

The club should be exploring options from now though, the results of which would influence the Kev decision.

I’m on the fence. I would say if every game goes the way of the last 2 rounds he may not survive the end of season review. If it’s at least a mix bag he’ll be safe until next season.

The club should be exploring options from now though, the results of which would influence the Kev decision.
The club should be doubling down, getting some solid assistants and leave no stone unturned to getting our current squad firing again. There's nobody better that the club should be targeting and would only create a media firestorm.

The pressure is mounting more on the players than the coaching staff to be honest.

The club should be doubling down, getting some solid assistants and leave no stone unturned to getting our current squad firing again. There's nobody better that the club should be targeting and would only create a media firestorm.

The pressure is mounting more on the players than the coaching staff to be honest.
The pressure is not mutually exclusive. Everyone is under pressure but no more so than the guy whose job it is to get the team to be competitive in the finals.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.