THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gordie can EAD..

Walsh does what Walsh does, he's constantly promoting brands on insta that aren't Bronco's partners, I didn't think TPP's could oppose club sponsors/partners. Anyways, unless his daughter is moving he's not going anywhere.

Everyone needs to be on the same mindset, doesn't matter who the coach/CEO/player is - the collective group needs to be on the same page. Individual matters are left at the gate, and if they can't they can GTFO.

The best thing Gordie could have done for Kevy is just throw up some more excuses - Injuries, pre-season interuptions etc. Blaming Reyno is really not going to help the team in any way shape or form. In fact, instead of trying to right the ship, Kevy is probably going to have to come out and defend his captain again, deny rifts in the playing group and probably look like a fool during next weeks post match presser (again).

Reyno had a stinker with his kicking game in the last round. He's put a few stinkers up lately but I honestly believe he lacks execution because he's been out for like 13 rounds. I wouldn't be blaming Reyno for any of this years problems, even his own form is justifiable given his disruption this season.

Watching the game again (torture) I honestly believe we traded some spirited hard working passionate players (herbie, flegler, capewell) for passive dopey ***** (Cobbo, Mariner, Piakura). I cant be critical of the club for the changes, I was probably supportive of them at the time.

What a mess we find ourselves in. The more it spirals the worse it gets for Kev. His "Mates" in the media are making it even harder for him at the moment.

The best thing Gordie could have done for Kevy is just throw up some more excuses - Injuries, pre-season interuptions etc. Blaming Reyno is really not going to help the team in any way shape or form. In fact, instead of trying to right the ship, Kevy is probably going to have to come out and defend his captain again, deny rifts in the playing group and probably look like a fool during next weeks post match presser (again).

Reyno had a stinker with his kicking game in the last round. He's put a few stinkers up lately but I honestly believe he lacks execution because he's been out for like 13 rounds. I wouldn't be blaming Reyno for any of this years problems, even his own form is justifiable given his disruption this season.

Watching the game again (torture) I honestly believe we traded some spirited hard working passionate players (herbie, flegler, capewell) for passive dopey ***** (Cobbo, Mariner, Piakura). I cant be critical of the club for the changes, I was probably supportive of them at the time.

What a mess we find ourselves in. The more it spirals the worse it gets for Kev. His "Mates" in the media are making it even harder for him at the moment.
well said

surely kevvie tells tallis to zip it? what an insane situation

.What a mess we find ourselves in. The more it spirals the worse it gets for Kev. His "Mates" in the media are making it even harder for him at the moment.
And it continues. Respected league analyst Paul Crawley says Kevvie is "completely out of his depth". Ouch. He says to go to beg Ben Ikin to come back lol. By the by, for anyone with Foxtel, don't forget tonights NRL 360. Should be some delicious viewing watching Gordy tear youse a new one again 😊

And it continues. Respected league analyst Paul Crawley says Kevvie is "completely out of his depth". Ouch. He says to go to beg Ben Ikin to come back lol. By the by, for anyone with Foxtel, don't forget tonights NRL 360. Should be some delicious viewing watching Gordy tear youse a new one again 😊

We should create a new drinking game. Whenever the redfern moron uses the word "youse" we drink. Could make its way to the Paralympics by 2028.

well said

surely kevvie tells tallis to zip it? what an insane situation
unfortunately Tallis is in the media. He is being paid for his opinion and he is probably speaking honestly with the bias of being friends with Kevy. If Kevy cant be to blame, its only Reyno left (in his eyes)

Kevy is to blame. The whole team is to blame, Gordy knows this. Right now the only thing Kevy has going for him is he fixed exactly the same problems in the 22/23 pre-season. He had until round 12 in 2023 to demonstrate the turn around and he will get the same change next year.

Any other commentary is just semantics at this stage.

unfortunately Tallis is in the media. He is being paid for his opinion and he is probably speaking honestly with the bias of being friends with Kevy. If Kevy cant be to blame, its only Reyno left (in his eyes)

Kevy is to blame. The whole team is to blame, Gordy knows this. Right now the only thing Kevy has going for him is he fixed exactly the same problems in the 22/23 pre-season. He had until round 12 in 2023 to demonstrate the turn around and he will get the same change next year.

Any other commentary is just semantics at this stage.
Heck, as the self-appointed expert 'know it all' of the forum by the looks of it, maybe you should throw your hat in the ring for next coach of the Drongos :rofl

Anyway, got better things to be doing than worrying about your rabble of a club. Will fill you in after the 360 rundown tonight. Not sure you got electricity yet up your way so wouldn't want youse to miss out on the sheanigans 😂

Heck, as the self-appointed expert 'know it all' of the forum by the looks of it, maybe you should throw your hat in the ring for next coach of the Drongos :rofl

Anyway, got better things to be doing than worrying about your rabble of a club. Will fill you in after the 360 rundown tonight. Not sure you got electricity yet up your way so wouldn't want youse to miss out on the sheanigans 😂
44 year old male trolling another teams NRL fan forum. They made a movie about you once, its called 40 year old virgin.

It was a pretty bad movie and like everything in this thread it was probably Kevs fault too.

Says that you have better things to be doing than worrying about the Broncos. Has been doing nothing but worrying about the Broncos since June, and will continue to do so tonight.

All for the fun banter on here from a few opposition accounts, but you aren't even funny, there is no excitement from you.

Unfortunately, you are that kind of annoying where it just won't go away if you ignore it. Like syphilis. I guess you're from Redfern after all, so you obviously have that.

Are you 'Bunniesman'? Because you're replicating his charisma. Which is about on par with a rotting pear.

@mods - permaban would be great. Users here need humour from the trolls. This guy is beige!

44 year old male trolling another teams NRL fan forum. They made a movie about you once, its called 40 year old virgin.

It was a pretty bad movie and like everything in this thread it was probably Kevs fault too.
I do apologise if I've upset you. Was a bit bored today with not much else scheduled. A self funded retiree has lots of free time on their hands. Enjoy your day at work 👍

What do we think about Alfie? Is he contributing to giving the players that larrikin we’re all here for a good time vibes? He seems to be a mainstay in the culture department.
Alfie has been our bad luck charm since assisting at the club. I wonder if there is any person that has been staff at the club for as many years through our most unsuccessful period as Alfie.

I've said it before, but you shouldn't have a drunk as your trainer. At least not at the level Alfie is at with his drinking.

Go get Madge. He's the exact type of coach to get these cnts playing football. I dont give a **** if hes a Blue.

Alfie has been our bad luck charm since assisting at the club. I wonder if there is any person that has been staff at the club for as many years through our most unsuccessful period as Alfie.

I've said it before, but you shouldn't have a drunk as your trainer. At least not at the level Alfie is at with his drinking.
apparently regardless of the drink he's in the gym 5am every morning (so i've heard, don't know him personally)

if true, the squad could learn from his discipline lol.

Serious question;

Who would join me in standing out front Red Hill on a media day with #KevvieOut posters?

We need to send a clear message that he is not wanted as coach by fans

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.