THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Serious question;

Who would join me in standing out front Red Hill on a media day with #KevvieOut posters?

We need to send a clear message that he is not wanted as coach by fans
Don't do that. It wastes your time and money.

It won't achieve anything. The thousands of comments, and hundreds of emails that they are and would be receiving should be enough to get internal conversations going. We'll see if DD will act on them, though...

apparently regardless of the drink he's in the gym 5am every morning (so i've heard, don't know him personally)

if true, the squad could learn from his discipline lol.
Half the team live on the Gold Coast, they'd have to get up at 3:30am and miss the #sunrise...

Second time Tallis has come for Reynolds when in my opinion it’s unwarranted… out of everyone to blame it’s Reynolds? He is Kevvie’s mate so I understand he’s doing everything he can to shift the attention elsewhere other than on Kevvie, but it’s ridiculous.

I don't think our results change until we work out what is going wrong across the board at the club. The playing group are an issue, the recruitment and retention is an issue, the coaching is an issue and the Standards at the club is an issue.
The head coach is central and mission critical to all those issues.

i think its crazy to sack kevie after one bad year. im always of the belief you should give the coach the chance to fix the issue first.
Minium you give him mid way to next year to see if hes able to fix the mess hes helped create.
if we are still in the same situation then ill jump on the sack kevie ship.

And it continues. Respected league analyst Paul Crawley says Kevvie is "completely out of his depth". Ouch. He says to go to beg Ben Ikin to come back lol. By the by, for anyone with Foxtel, don't forget tonights NRL 360. Should be some delicious viewing watching Gordy tear youse a new one again 😊

You lost me at respected,crawls Bennett mouth piece nothing more

i think its crazy to sack kevie after one bad year. im always of the belief you should give the coach the chance to fix the issue first.
Minium you give him mid way to next year to see if hes able to fix the mess hes helped create.

It's more than 1.

Would you say 2022 was a good year then?

Kevvie has now missed the finals in 3 out of his 4 seasons as coach.

2 of those seasons saw absolute capitulation into the end of the year and some results and performances which are totally unacceptable.

The 1 season we did make the finals, our play was still riddled with an abundance of errors and attack that was centred around individual brilliance, rather than any sort of offensive system.

Kevvie is probably a passable coach for a lot of teams, and he’s probably a very good assistant coach, but if we want to return to consistently challenging for the top 4 and premierships, we need someone better.

We’re about to go belly up again and it does t seem like there’s anything we can do about it.

Kevvie has now missed the finals in 3 out of his 4 seasons as coach.

2 of those seasons saw absolute capitulation into the end of the year and some results and performances which are totally unacceptable.

The 1 season we did make the finals, our play was still riddled with an abundance of errors and attack that was centred around individual brilliance, rather than any sort of offensive system.

Kevvie is probably a passable coach for a lot of teams, and he’s probably a very good assistant coach, but if we want to return to consistently challenging for the top 4 and premierships, we need someone better.
the thing some of you blokes seem to forget is what an absolute basket case we were before kev came on. if he didnt get us within 3 minutes of winning the whole thing last year i might agree with alot of you.

but im sorry since arriving he has improved us every single year bar this one. to me that alone gives him one more year to try and see if he has learnt from his mistakes this year

emotions are high right now from alot of us so i understand to an extend were the sack kev stuff is coming from. we are angry and want instant results. but unless we have a bellamy quality coach lined up i feel sacking kev will only hurt this club more

and im not saying this year is acceptable it aboslutly is not. but i still feel kev has earnt the right to try and fix this mess. again if we are in this same situation next year no excuses kev you cave it your best but its time to move on.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • MrMoore
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Dexter
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.