THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought it was something like Brisbane Schools were mostly affiliated with Union comps, which could even be the case with Qld in general, so then it's reliant on QRL footy clubs to bring in the numbers.

However down in NSW league is actually played in schools... so they can end up with more participants.

Keebra Park and PCB are like the two big league schools in SEQ, but are there any within Brisbane itself or are they playing junior footy comps with Redcliffe, Easts, Wynnum, etc.
throw in coombahbah aswell

I thought it was something like Brisbane Schools were mostly affiliated with Union comps, which could even be the case with Qld in general, so then it's reliant on QRL footy clubs to bring in the numbers.

However down in NSW league is actually played in schools... so they can end up with more participants.

Keebra Park and PCB are like the two big league schools in SEQ, but are there any within Brisbane itself or are they playing junior footy comps with Redcliffe, Easts, Wynnum, etc.

It's not really the case anymore, seven players played Origin this year from private schools- League is very active there and Union can't hold onto them- It's killing Union that was always their strength great school system league clubs now can take them and put them on a bottom contract of $130,000 or a development contract of $80,000 plus $3000 match payments if they play. Union can't offer that.

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Brisbane Grammar)
2. Xavier Savage (Brisbane Boys’ College)
3. Dane Gagai (Brisbane Boys’ College)
4. Robert Toia (Nudgee College)
5. Murray Taulagi (Brisbane State High)
6. Kalyn Ponga (Anglican Church Grammar)
7. Sam Walker (Ipswich Grammar)
8. Lindsay Collins (Padua)
9. Billy Walters (Marist Ashgrove)
10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Iona)
11. Kurt Capewell (Ipswich Grammar)
12. Jaydn Su’A (Anglican Church Grammar)
13. Pat Carrigan (Gregory Terrace)
14. Ezra Mam (Ambrose Treacy)
15. Christian Welch (Villanova)
16. Ethan Bullemor (Nudgee College)
17. Tom Gilbert (Brisbane Grammar)

It's not really the case anymore, seven players played Origin this year from private schools- League is very active there and Union can't hold onto them- It's killing Union that was always their strength great school system league clubs now can take them and put them on a bottom contract of $130,000 or a development contract of $80,000 plus $3000 match payments if they play. Union can't offer that.

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Brisbane Grammar)
2. Xavier Savage (Brisbane Boys’ College)
3. Dane Gagai (Brisbane Boys’ College)
4. Robert Toia (Nudgee College)
5. Murray Taulagi (Brisbane State High)
6. Kalyn Ponga (Anglican Church Grammar)
7. Sam Walker (Ipswich Grammar)
8. Lindsay Collins (Padua)
9. Billy Walters (Marist Ashgrove)
10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Iona)
11. Kurt Capewell (Ipswich Grammar)
12. Jaydn Su’A (Anglican Church Grammar)
13. Pat Carrigan (Gregory Terrace)
14. Ezra Mam (Ambrose Treacy)
15. Christian Welch (Villanova)
16. Ethan Bullemor (Nudgee College)
17. Tom Gilbert (Brisbane Grammar)

I read that the younger Hammer was an AFL prospect ?

Are the drums beating ?

Marto....is there a bigger wanker out there on radio?

He's one of the many reasons I tuned out of MMM years ago.

Can't stand the ex-yawnion fuckwit.

Good onya Billy....hope you gave him a spray on your way out the door.......
So he is like Brisbane's Peter Fitzsimmons?

Typical union guys get into media and since no one is talking about their boring sport they try to spew shit on league.

Fun fact: we make up 25% of the Titans wins for the season.

C'moooooon Kevie. Getting flogged by the Titans should be enough to open criticism on ANY coach. I don't care if its Jesus H Christ.

So he is like Brisbane's Peter Fitzsimmons?

Typical union guys get into media and since no one is talking about their boring sport they try to spew shit on league.

Yes.......exactly.

Marto....is there a bigger wanker out there on radio?

He's one of the many reasons I tuned out of MMM years ago.

Can't stand the ex-yawnion fuckwit.

Good onya Billy....hope you gave him a spray on your way out the door.......
A few years ago he was on air talking about the Broncos and referred to Anthony Seibold as “the German” in an extremely derogatory tone.. I couldn’t believe that a grown man could make such a childish remark, let alone someone in his position, live on air ..

I hardly listened to him before or since then but formed the opinion from that one remark that he’s a narrow minded bully

Your bitterness and resentment always brings a smile.

Thanks. 😉
Only one sticking point in the team for me. Resentment, sure. Bitterness, nah. Don't care enough about the sport anymore to be bitter.

To be fair if Billy is the only one defending Kevvie against criticism I think that says it all. These radio personalities love talking and hearing their own voices , so I’m not sure why he’s so shocked at their behaviour

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • pagey
  • Foordy
  • Volvo Driver
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.