THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be fair if Billy is the only one defending Kevvie against criticism I think that says it all. These radio personalities love talking and hearing their own voices , so I’m not sure why he’s so shocked at their behaviour

He's not

This is actually poor form from Billy if it's true. The best thing they can do is knuckle down and win some games and show the naysayers kevy has got what it takes.

I get he's trying to support his Dad but it's a shite look.

This is actually poor form from Billy if it's true. The best thing they can do is knuckle down and win some games and show the naysayers kevy has got what it takes.

The narrative is stuff the media don’t talk to them they’re rubbish then when a player does just that it’s a shit look?

Walters is giving up the money and Reynolds is now getting it from Triple M. If he’s happy with that I say talk to whomever you want. It wasn’t offical Broncos business it was just Bill business.

To be fair if Billy is the only one defending Kevvie against criticism I think that says it all. These radio personalities love talking and hearing their own voices , so I’m not sure why he’s so shocked at their behaviour

To be fair, this is a very unthought out comment.

The narrative is stuff the media don’t talk to them they’re rubbish then when a player does just that it’s a shit look?

Walters is giving up the money and Reynolds is now getting it from Triple M. If he’s happy with that I say talk to whomever you want. It wasn’t offical Broncos business it was just Bill business.
Fair enough.

Billy had a role with Tripe M? They couldn't get a bigger name player? The issue might be with them.
Reynolds is usually on weekly or every 2 weeks as well

from reading the article, he didn't just take offence to comment regarding Kevvie, but at one point they had a dig at his team mates as well.

from reading the article, he didn't just take offence to comment regarding Kevvie, but at one point they had a dig at his team mates as well.
yeah I'd prefer him to just feed it back to Marty on air like he did with the fake fans.

All this 'fake fans' stuff is just .. too much.

Couple of years ago, I left a FB page, because at one point there were over 40 separate threads (directed towards all "the haters" who were excited about Reece's return) stating that Reece would have to wait his turn, behind Tesi for the fullback spot, as Tesi would always be better at #1 ..than Reece would ever be. They absolutely dogged Reece .. and all the love was for Tesi. Anyone that disagreed .. was a disgusting fake fan, and we were basically told to **** off .. so I did. lol

So deluded lol.

MMM could have the best morning radio show and I still couldn't listen to it. The sound of Margo and Marto's voices make me want to use a screwdriver as a cue tip.

You'd have to assume if it was the best they wouldn't be on it.
jim halpert GIF

MMM could have the best morning radio show and I still couldn't listen to it. The sound of Margo and Marto's voices make me want to use a screwdriver as a cue tip.

If you want to listen to the worst voice in the public sphere - listen to Kelli Underwood commentate an AFL game.

No they're out there.

159 Queenslanders in the NRL- 53 from Brisbane, North Queensland 30, Gold Coast 28, Central 25, Regional SEQ 16 and Sunny Coast 7.

It's a choice to not have many of that 53.
Can you please name all 53

All this 'fake fans' stuff is just .. too much.

Couple of years ago, I left a FB page, because at one point there were over 40 separate threads (directed towards all "the haters" who were excited about Reece's return) stating that Reece would have to wait his turn, behind Tesi for the fullback spot, as Tesi would always be better at #1 ..than Reece would ever be. They absolutely dogged Reece .. and all the love was for Tesi. Anyone that disagreed .. was a disgusting fake fan, and we were basically told to **** off .. so I did. lol

So deluded lol.
Tesi Niu at fullback, those were dark days.

Unread

Active Now

• scobie
  • pagey
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • johnny plath
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Brocko
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Evander
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • RolledOates
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.