Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I sat with a whole lot of season members, and they all left with 15 to go. It was a shameful performance

Thats disappointing by the fans though. Having the utter shit misfortune of living down in NSW I rarely get the time off work to fly home and go suncorp with the family, our supporters need to stay til the end and support the boys no matter what.

Even if it was a shit performance like tonight

It was incredibly uncomfortable at Suncorp tonight....not really fun at all but they kept chanting all night and their players fed off that.

You're too kind, Souths fans are a fucking feral bunch at the best of times.

Last time I went to a game against them a bunch of em got kicked out for drinking spirits straight out of the bottle.

Last edited:
To be honest, I saw one of them fill up their water bottle in the bathroom...

But they sure love their team!

Thats disappointing by the fans though. Having the utter shit misfortune of living down in NSW I rarely get the time off work to fly home and go suncorp with the family, our supporters need to stay til the end and support the boys no matter what.

Even if it was a shit performance like tonight

I am also a season member and sat too the end :)

Last edited:
taht was tough to watch. i mean the heat was bad enough. forwards got pummeled all night. some really weak efforts from a number of players. pretty disappointed. halves looked lost but you cant blame them when there was no go forward.

just dont understand playing whitchurch but that didnt lose us the game.

could easily make a number of changes after that game. but i've always been one to give players the opportunity of a few games so, we'll see i guess.

lets not lose to barba though, please

But they sure love their team!

Away support has been louder and more proactive at Suncorp for as long as I can remember.. it can be pretty frustrating especially when you're getting pumped.

What's this Reed is a good defender nonsense. Every game he goes in to tackles all arms and often let's in a try, just like he did for Walkers tonight for their first.

Whitchurch was a disgrace, shouldn't have been there after his efforts in England. Gavet was a liability. Milford was quiet but was playing behind a dominated forward pack with a tortoise hooked providing him service.

Think the banter between the commentators and Lockyer about his transition to five eight was bang on.

Absolutely, his defense has always been blown out of proportion, for mine. Just like Macca's best games and Vidot's hit-ups etc. I guess when you support a team that's struggling you have to take what you can get.

Hunt and Milford I think both found it hard to get into the game because of all the drop ball, errors and penalties.

Bingo....someone had to say it.

But, but, but Milford should have been playing fullback. He would have ripped the Bunnies a new one.

Pfft .....:rolleyes:. Wouldn't have mattered if King Wal was playing 5/8 tonight. We were on the back foot all game and the moment we start to get on a roll, some fuckwit mistake would appear.

Time to look at Rd2.

**** Reed off......Copley centre....Vidot wing.

Reed and Whitchurch are Qcup players. That's where they should be playing.

Away support has been louder and more proactive at Suncorp for as long as I can remember.. it can be pretty frustrating especially when you're getting pumped.

Agreed. It's always bugged me about Suncorp. It's like Brisbane supporters go there just to hang out rather than support the team.

I tend to agree. This'll be my fourth season as a member, and whenever I perk up and stay yelling, people will turn to me with this look on their face as if, "Excuse me sir, are you alright? You seem to be yelling." Frustrating lot.

I've been telling anybody who'd listen Whitchurch was a bum, and he just keeps proving me right. I read somewhere possession was 60-40? Never gonna win with that.

Last edited:
its definitely weird at suncorp. as rhys said people look at you funny when you make a bit of noise. these two blokes beside/behind us tonight were sitting there chatting about their week not even watching the game. they were literally facing away from the field.

i dont know how you fix it.

Wayne was as honest as **** in the presser. Love to see a coach who will admit failure

He really was, far more than I was expecting - loved the blast of Thaiday, he'll cop it at training.

He's pretty much identified the issues as well. Silly errors and penalties and our poor kicking game not being able to build any pressure.

It's far too soon to write the season off guys, as Wayne said in the presser what we saw out on the field is what we've been doing for 3 years and it's going to take some time to change that - but we will.

Last edited:
I tend to agree. This'll be my fourth season as a member, and whenever I perk up and stay yelling, people will turn to me with this look on their face as if, "Excuse me sir, are you alright? You seem to be yelling." Frustrating lot.

I got that tonight when Reed couldn't catch that pass..

I went a bit over the top with my comment.. But it was incredibly frustrating and the heat didn't help much..

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Dee
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.