POST MORTEM. Cowboys Broncs Grand Final.

It's never going to be long enough..

What went wrong? We died at the end because someone didn't stay on their wing.

He stays on the wing, Cowboys don't score.

That among a few other things, blair not putting thurston down at the end or hunts spear tackle then the drop didnt aid the cause, not to mention the ignored opportunities to put ourselves further then 4 ahead and going for sideline.
I couldn't blame a second rower still learning wing for the loss when so many stupid errors at the end could have changed it.

Hey does anybody else remember that time we lost the GF in the last play of the game ?

YouTube recommended a five minute highlight package of the GF today.
I'm not ready to have that type of negativity in my life right now...

What sort of sick bastard revives this. You're off the Xmas card list.

Interesting enough seeing highlights from that Rabbitohs game, where we towelled them up, that length of field try off the kick off was actually caught first by Ben hunt. The moral is I guess you win some you lose some.

I like this point, winslow. Another thing I'll add about that game is that we were actively looking to score points. The Rabbitohs could still be out there now and wouldn't catch us. We were there to win. We grabbed them by the throat and didn't let go.

it was a different team in the Grand Final. It's so frustrating. If we played the way we did all year we would've won comfortably. In the second half it seemed like Milford was the only one going for the win and looking for opportunities - and it looked like he was getting annoyed, imo. The rest of the team seemed content to just hang on.

Ps: I also think the decision to take the second penalty goal hurt us waaay more than any of the nonsense that happened in the final minute.

Gillett, Thaiday, Milford, Hunt, Hodges...we have wonderful, attacking players... So what do we do when we have a genuine shot on their line - we kick a penalty goal.

Lovely.

I implore you all to watch the highlights. You'll clearly see its not oates' fault. He gets caught 2 on 1, Morgan does a freakish thing and oates gets knocked down by Morgan and had no chance to ever make that tackle. Seriously. Say nothing if you don't re watch with an open mind. Play it back second frames at a time. . No way is it oats' fault. If anything. . If it weren't for reed and oats, we wouldn't have been in the contest. (Maybe that's a stretch, but reed does really well to keep hold of the ball in his try) oats' is completely free of criticism

I implore you all to watch the highlights. You'll clearly see its not oates' fault. He gets caught 2 on 1, Morgan does a freakish thing and oates gets knocked down by Morgan and had no chance to ever make that tackle. Seriously. Say nothing if you don't re watch with an open mind. Play it back second frames at a time. . No way is it oats' fault. If anything. . If it weren't for reed and oats, we wouldn't have been in the contest. (Maybe that's a stretch, but reed does really well to keep hold of the ball in his try) oats' is completely free of criticism

Are you trolling ?

make_it_stop_boy_meets_world.gif

Don't worry Morkel I have already got things in motion to make it all stop, I have hired the best lawyer he is already on the case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I love how you guys are all about freedom of voice in this forum but want this shut down haha not trolling at all.

Freedom of voice?!? This is a Nashtatorship

Watch out people Stalin has risen from his grave and on the way to kill democracy on the forum.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Wild Horse
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • bb_gun
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.