Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to give him the click, any chance of a TLDW?
TBF, it's not his podcast, the host has brought him in for a weekly chat about each round this season.. Don't get me wrong, he sounds like he knows the game pretty well generally, but he has some very 'strong' opinions, particularly when it comes to sticking it to the broncos, which is understandable I suppose.

This was a really bizarre one ☝🏻 I was thinking the same thing. There isn’t really much difference between 10 or 12, but the fact that we can chew up 1-2 mins with a certain 2 points would’ve been smart I thought
What made it worse is that we wasted the possession on 2nd tackle with a cutout pass to Oates, that was behind him, and in the wet.

I'm assuming Reynolds took the tap so we could grind through a set and look to put pressure on or jag a try... but then we go for sweep play and give the ball up almost immediately.

Parra then went down the field and forced a drop out I believe.

In what could be a Grand Final preview, it's going to hurt not having Mam and Haas.
Ezra is in trouble .
Payne I don`t think so . Walsh to # 6 . Selwyn #1 . Jesse back on the right .
Or Jock for Ezra for 2 weeks ?

Like to get your view on the call which led to Parramatta's first try.

Even Klein was reluctant to give an answer as to who actually knocked the ball on.

I can only guess he hadn`t called held yet when Selwyn put the ball on the ground ?

-something I swear is off with Reynolds kicking, i don't know if the stats reflect it but every kick on an angle i feel genuinely 50/50 chance he'll get it on, whereas last year or at South's id generally pencil him in for every shot except from a corner try conversion kick.

He`s hit the posts several times this year .

Souths likely get both Knight and Tatola back, which are huge ins for them. Still have Keon and Havili out though. I hope Riki and Adam are OK because our right edge is going to be in for a huge night defensively.

I expect to be without Payne and Mam, unfortunately, even though personally I think none of the 3 incidents were worth anything more than a penalty. They were not a 'hip drop' in the form that needs to be stamped out, they were all incidental unfortunate contact in a contact sport, nothing malicious at all. The fact Haas wasn't binned I think will go against him, as will RCG's injury, which is fucking garbage but NRL. That's also likely going to kill his Dally M chances, which is similarly absurd but we all know the NRL won't take this into account either.

I fully expect them to throw the book at him and Mam both, and would not be surprised if they both cop a worse charge than Hopgood's. I hope we fight them at the judiciary, though if it was going to happen it's probably not tooooo bad that it's happened now. Assuming 2 weeks, that only sees them miss Souths and Manly which is probably ok. After that is Storm, Panthers, Origin-affected Warriors game etc. It won't hurt those 2 to have a bit of a rest and freshen up, though unfortunately they were our 2 best on field lastnight.

Assuming Madden comes straight in and Palasia gets his bench spot back, with either Jensen to start or Kobe into 13 and Pat to prop. Hopefully no other injuries, there were some sore looking lads out there lastnight.

Looks like Haas and Mam are both going to be out next week. They're set to be hit with dangerous contact charges.

NRL showing again what a joke it is. Haas you can bet is all about the media and how Hopgood is a grade less than Ezra's is fucking beyond me.

If Hopgood is a Bronco he gets the same grading easily and if Ezra and Haas play for the Eels they get a fine at worst, Haas probably nothing.

I hope we take the plea on both, Madden comes in and has a blinder, Flegler and Jensen step up and destroy the Rabbits

We are in a position where we can fight the charges and so we should. Well with Haas especially. Mam won’t get off because reasons but Haas should definitely challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • RolledOates
  • LittleDavey
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.