Pre-season

isn't the all-star game only one from each club anyway?

besides how many indigenous or maori players do we have

the only ones that i can think of that would qualify are Glenn, Isaako (kiwi's but are they maori?) ... and Staggs (indigenous but injured)
Given it's Maori vs Indigenous I don't think there is any cap on one particular team, just fan voted based on eligible players

Last edited:
Injury news incoming on Nein ....

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Well look, we had already written this year off ahead of time anyway so what difference does it make?

Is a broken hand the new fractured leg??

How are these guys breaking so many bones in training 😕😕😕

watch the Tesi Niu video on nrl.com you see he is still training it just seems to be heavily strapped
According to Badel, it happened up on the coast last week. They thought it was alright but was sore after training so sent for scans.

According to Badel, it happened up on the coast last week. They thought it was alright but was sore after training so sent for scans.
Hahahaha the show goes on.... I can't believe some ppl tried to justify the medical teams incompetence last year. They have made new graduate errors... If it was completly missed it'd be justifiable, but the fact Milford said it was sore AND THEY STILL MISSED A HAND FRACTURE IN A PROFFESSIONAL SPORT I MG ORGANISATION fucking astounds me... squeeze the hand (not hard, it would not take much!) he jumps for the roof, send for a scan... that 1 week means Milford will now either miss round 1, or come in underdone/racing the clock...

Last edited:
Yep forget any excuses, seems like they missed another broken bone haha

Haven't seen it posted anywhere, but it's more or less been confirmed that Milford will swap to the right hand side this year.

I saw him running plays on the right during some training footage a few days ago and was intrigued. Niu came out today and said that himself, Coates & Milford are forming a good combination on that edge.

Haven't seen it posted anywhere, but it's more or less been confirmed that Milford will swap to the right hand side this year.

I saw him running plays on the right during some training footage a few days ago and was intrigued. Niu came out today and said that himself, Coates & Milford are forming a good combination on that edge.
Hopefully he gets his ass on the other side of the field too. 2015 worked because Milford and Hunt were everywhere. He needs to get his hands on the ball all over the field

One thing of interest to me in that video is that Milf appeared on the right side of the halves a few times and at the back end of the video Dearden looked to be primarily on the left.

I think Milf could be much more effective on the right... he has a nice right foot step and I think he's most dangerous running from left to right... the game winning try against warriors a couple years back and a try he scored against dragons on the right a couple years back comes to mind.

Last year when he was waiting on the sweep he was often swarmed by the outside defender with not a lot of room to work with. A nice right foot step on the right side of the field gets him on the inside of those swarming defenders.

In the video I also noticed him popping up at first receiver and he threw a nice inside ball to Lodge close to the ruck which looked pretty good... one of those simple plays we've been hearing about.

I really hope to see our halves in at first receiver this year and linking with each other. Having Asiata will be nice, but no more of this pseudo halfback BS!!
Where is this video?

Where is this video?

But the video below is a better indication of Milf running left to right (right side of the ruck) vs running right to left (left side of the ruck)

Last edited:

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.