Pre-season

The Fisherman

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Self opinionated? You have an opinion. You, yourSELF. Isn't everyone's opinion a self opinion?
You know what you are 100% correct, I will take my foot out of my mouth.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
You know what you are 100% correct, I will take my foot out of my mouth.
Not sure you perpetrated any foot-in-mouthery, to be self-opinionated doesn't mean a person has their own opinion but that they are conceited or obstinate in their opinion.

The Fisherman

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Not sure you perpetrated any foot-in-mouthery, to be self-opinionated doesn't mean a person has their own opinion but that they are conceited or obstinate in their opinion.
Thanks for the confirmation, however last thing you need is to make bad friends hey

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
F2AE3C28 1134 4F1A 8917 5D0EEE45DCA2

I’m starting to have legitimate concerns that Seggy left some of his blenders at red hill.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
You'd think I'm the only one on here who is obstinate! I have strong opinions but have always been ready to change an opinion when sufficient evidence is presented. It's not my fault I'm absolutely on the money 99% of the time. Ha, conceited!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I've been working out 5 out of 7 days since June and I look nowhere near as ripped as that.

I’ve been doing it for years and don’t look like that

I assume neither of you guys train as long as he would ... nor do you have a team of trainers, nutritionists etc watching over every aspect of your life.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I assume neither of you guys train as long as he would ... nor do you have a team of trainers, nutritionists etc watching over every aspect of your life.

I've always wondered how the likes of Carl Webb, George Rose and late career Sam Thaiday were able to get as big as they did.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks for the confirmation, however last thing you need is to make bad friends hey
No, you were out of order but I wasn't offended. It's hard on people like ablution, they feel threatened by anyone they suspect has an advantage. You know, like intelligence and stuff🤣

The Fisherman

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
No, you were out of order but I wasn't offended. It's hard on people like ablution, they feel threatened by anyone they suspect has an advantage. You know, like intelligence and stuff🤣
you must agree HUGE you can be difficult sometimes, don't take offence just an observation that may or may not be off the mark:happy:

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
you must agree HUGE you can be difficult sometimes, don't take offence just an observation that may or may not be off the mark:happy:
Oh I know I know! Like I said, I wasn't offended, well not deeply anyway! It was just a gentle love tap on the beak but ablution always likes to have a dig. He's butthurt over some imagined wrong from times gone by. I have no idea why but it's quite enjoyable anyway😉

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I've always wondered how the likes of Carl Webb, George Rose and late career Sam Thaiday were able to get as big as they did.
Thaiday still smoked durries for a decent part of his career.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
As much as milford is great on his right side, from a defensive point of view hes easily nullified especially knowing thats the edge he will play. He needs to adapt.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
You'd think I'm the only one on here who is obstinate! I have strong opinions but have always been ready to change an opinion when sufficient evidence is presented. It's not my fault I'm absolutely on the money 99% of the time. Ha, conceited!
That's an interesting way of admitting you were wrong. Glad to see you could do it without carrying on like a pork chop though, well done champ.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
a good interview with Terry Matterson.

among other things he says, he mentions that in his view Macca is a standout choice for Captain (says they haven't had much discussion about it yet, we may not know until after the trial)

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncoFan94
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
  • sooticus
  • Skathen
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Skyblues87
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.