Pre-season

Our kickers: slow down Daniel, you mean to say we don’t get to the fifth, kick a mid-field bomb and hope for the best?

Oh no, don't stress, Rich is not for bombing it long but the emphasis there is on long (and he is really accurate). So they still will be doing the same thing but hopefully longer and more accurately.

Judging from the vision there was roughly 20 players who took part in today's session. From what I saw I can confirm the following players:

Jesse Arthars
Ethan Bullemor
Brodie Croft
Tom Dearden
Jamayne Isaako
Josh James
Tesi Niu
Cory Paix
Keenan Palasia
Tevita Pangai Jr
Jordan Riki
Reece Walsh

It's too difficult from the footage to make out certain players. Here's one I'm not too sure on standing next to Dearden and Arthars.

38609949e6d5f3b917a3324383a50e3885a45f53b6407789d1dc0efa91fb44be0404eee2.jpg

FWIW the Walters interview is up on the 4BC Website.

November 23, interview starts at 4:34.

As @Foordy mentioned, in regards to Ofahengaue and Lodge, Walters mentioned that there's still a ton of free agents and the Broncos will be looking to sign more players ahead of the 2021 season.
I reckon it's Ryan Pappehuyzen in disguise, his hair has been dyed an auburn brown colour, maybe he is our big signing on ice

turn up 1 day a week to collect the outstanding 750k or whatever he was on for 2021?

**** yeah sign me up.
Actually when you think about it, (unless there is something I am unaware of) why would Darius Boyd walk away from a supposed PO of $750k a year, unless you are very f****n wealthy and its only small change to you.

Actually when you think about it, (unless there is something I am unaware of) why would Darius Boyd walk away from a supposed PO of $750k a year, unless you are very f****n wealthy and its only small change to you.
theres no doubt he's being taken care of.

Dearden has a big kick on him , wait and see. Lefty like locky aswell.

Wait and see...is this under 8's.
He's giving up metres away every paltry kick. Bring in the experience, let him do his time in ISC 2yrs max.

I am sure he has value to the club. He can advise the players on the strategy and tactics of polarizing the roster and how to undermine the coach, and how to gracefully exit the leadership group because you don't give a ****. Exactly in keeping with Kevvie's strategy of unifying the team and the club. Go Darbs. There's a job in this somewhere for you ... life after football and the the next home renovation.

After all that, and the wooden spoon gender bender celebration, I am frankly surprised Walters let him in.
Just shows how fucked the joint is.....he showed nothing in leadership and as you say polarized the group....shouldnt be anywhere near the club

Was Milford there?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/31...king-sessions-at-brisbane-lions-reap-rewards/

Milford's indoor kicking sessions at Lions reap rewards​

"Milf is not a natural kicker of the ball so it has been a couple of years of hard work with him, and it is a credit to him with the time and effort that he has put in on his own when no-one is looking,” Richards told NRL.com.

"A lot of his practice has been on days off. People have said in the past that he is not a great trainer but they don’t see all the stuff he does in his own time.

"We had to spend a lot of time on his technique, his ball drop and his strike of the ball with a lot of short distance repetitive-type drills."

Last edited:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.