Pre-season

Well isn't that a breath of fresh air?

Cold, frosty air.. but definitely fresh. Lovely to see! Good wholesome hard work... great :)

Chill out brosep, it’s only a game
arnold.gif

Stuff like this makes you like a player so much more than if he was just supremely talented.

work ethic is something that some of our experienced players sorely lack
Definitely, always had time for players like Hohn, Johns, Matterson, Plath, Stagg, Devere, Reed etc What they didn't have in natural ability they made up for it in work ethic and attitude, we need more of them.

Definitely, always had time for players like Hohn, Johns, Matterson, Plath, Stagg, Devere, Reed etc What they didn't have in natural ability they made up for it in work ethic and attitude, we need more of them.
You just know every single player on this list would have copped the Reed treatment on here if they were playing in 2020

I feel it makes them the players they are.

Fairly humbled as they are self-aware enough to know they aren’t as naturally talented, but through that comes the hard work knowing they need to bring themselves up in other areas. That brings consistency compared to your showboats that roller coaster through the season or careers because they happen to be in the top 5% at one thing.

I'm not sure if this was covered but Te'o is also training with the squad.

201215-training-001.jpg

I had to take a double-take when I saw Brendan Frei, I thought we'd signed Tunza for a second.

201215-training-046.jpg

But there's confirmation of him participating in the pre-season.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.