Pre-Season

Why would it be silly? You can do bicep curls with a straight bar using both arms at the same time. It would be extremely unfortunate.
The odds of tearing both at once by doing a good form barbell curl would be next to zero - as you said extremely unfortunate. Tearing one through zero fault of your own is fairly easy but both at the same time? I don’t think so.

Pointless now anyway as it’s been confirmed it was only one arm for Kobe

Mixed grip deadlifting is dangerous for this very reason. Possible bicep tear. Always use chalk/straps when going heavy and maintain even grip.

So who takes his bench spot? These are the contenders you'd think (in no particular order):
Bayliss-Brow
Willison (will he be fit for the start of season?)
Palasia
Robati
Te Kura

Am I missing someone? (not including Fleggs, Jensen, Haas and Carrigan as they are locks)

My guess is Kevvie goes boring with Palasia but I would love to see him throw it open to the kids above and say to them whoever wants it, earn it and it is yours.

So who takes his bench spot? These are the contenders you'd think (in no particular order):
Bayliss-Brow
Palasia
Robati
Te Kura

Am I missing someone? (not including Fleggs, Jensen, Haas and Carrigan as they are locks)

My guess is Kevvie goes boring with Palasia but I would love to see him throw it open to the kids above and say to them whoever wants it, earn it and it is yours.
I would like TC Robati to get an extended shot. I reckon he can be a weapon

I'm still of the belief Capewell should be moved to 13, but with how weak our other edge options are it's probably not possible at this stage.

Bayliss-Brow
Palasia
Robati
Te Kura

It should be Palasia but only because Robati should already be top 4 bench options

Robati is much better on the edge, my guess is Palasia will rotate with Carrigan.

Bayliss-Brow
Palasia
Robati
Te Kura

I would love TC & Logan both to get extended run.

Coburn will win a spot and play lock all season.
That’s quite a turnaround. So, are we expecting a presser for him to put on the jersey & say he won’t let go of it as long as he lives then?

We'll see. It was only '21 I was saying Hetherington is one of the best in the ISC and should be a Bronco. See how I go this time.
What are his qualities and what makes you so sure he will be a success at nrl level?

What are his qualities and what makes you so sure he will be a success at nrl level?

He's smart, low Maintenace and Kevvie won't have to tell him anything twice. He is fearless and runs and tackles well.

He's shone in a poor team and is a leader in a poor team. Easy to curl up and die and say not too much I can do but he hasn't done that.

That’s quite a turnaround. So, are we expecting a presser for him to put on the jersey & say he won’t let go of it as long as he lives then?
I got mixed up with names. I mistook Coburn to crocodile tear’s entitled brat. Can the Admins please delete this post? Thanks!

Coburn will win a spot and play lock all season.

so is it safe to assume you think Carrigan will shift to the prop rotation, starting along side Haas?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.