PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I just got a text message. he club is sending out the pre-sale email tonight to keep the same seats. opens tomorrow at 10am and goes until Friday at midday.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
I might be going back to Brisbane next week I find the carnival of flowers boring in Toowoomba even though this week is the floats and sideshow alley

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Work at 3pm the next day. 9hr shift at Sunday rates so I don't really want to miss it haha. It's a good shift though, not a lot of driving involved, so I should be alright on minimal sleep. Plus, I'm used to having **** all sleep.

I would rather leave right after the game to have a clear run, then have a sleep when I get home. Leave later and I risk getting caught up with all the gronks crashing their caravans and shit like that.
I’m no expert but can’t you drive a train and sleep at the same time?

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Yeah, I noticed your trains stop stupidly early, but if the footy is on, do they run extra services to coincide with full-time? Say if I wanted to go to Doomben or Ascot, or somewhere out that way.
Airport line is privately owned so doesn’t play by normal rules

Ascot/Doomben are on the normal lines so you should be fine. Rarely extra services but you should be able to get back

Fatboy

Fatboy

QCup Player
Mar 8, 2008
If anyone could PM me a seated members code after 10am if they have any spare seats, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

While still not great, he has made a huge improvement with his interviewing.
I feel like he's had a quiet year after his podcast blooper, but he's still managed to score 20 tries including two hat-tricks plus a double in an Origin win:

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I just loved when NAS absolutely threw everything into him, he just got up laughing. That sort of thing fires your own team up and deflates the opposition when their pack leader absolutely smacks a back and the back couldn't care less.

Justin Hodges vibes.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Jordan Riki:

"It is crazy. The Finals is one of things I could see when I first re-signed at this club. I go back to the dark times and we were such a young group but I knew if we could all stick it out and stay together hopefully it would all pay off."​
"I definitely wanted to stay at the club. That was a thing for me straight away. I am huge on loyalty. My family is all back home in New Zealand but I call the boys here, and the staff members, my family. The Broncos gave me an opportunity when I was just 15 years old. We were lacking maturity in the game in 2020 and learning our positions and how to play them properly, but now we have games under our belt and can fully understand the game and how things work."​
"Poor Tristan Sailor was definitely copping it in the pre-season. I was trying to hit him as hard as I could in the kick-chase and I worked closely with him and Darius Boyd who is a great fullback as well."​
"The biggest saying for us when we came back into training after the Melbourne game was, 'The job is not done', and we are definitely all on board with it. Last year we just missed out on the top eight and that was burning us. We want to take it out this year and put Brisbane back on the map where it belongs."​

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Jordan Riki:

"It is crazy. The Finals is one of things I could see when I first re-signed at this club. I go back to the dark times and we were such a young group but I knew if we could all stick it out and stay together hopefully it would all pay off."​
"I definitely wanted to stay at the club. That was a thing for me straight away. I am huge on loyalty. My family is all back home in New Zealand but I call the boys here, and the staff members, my family. The Broncos gave me an opportunity when I was just 15 years old. We were lacking maturity in the game in 2020 and learning our positions and how to play them properly, but now we have games under our belt and can fully understand the game and how things work."​
"Poor Tristan Sailor was definitely copping it in the pre-season. I was trying to hit him as hard as I could in the kick-chase and I worked closely with him and Darius Boyd who is a great fullback as well."​
"The biggest saying for us when we came back into training after the Melbourne game was, 'The job is not done', and we are definitely all on board with it. Last year we just missed out on the top eight and that was burning us. We want to take it out this year and put Brisbane back on the map where it belongs."​

It’s not just talk anymore. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.