PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week felt like a year so I guess this game will arrive sometime after the Brisbane fucking Olympics.
Agree..but in the meantime we get some amusement watching 4 others bash the sh….t out of each other..oh and also run the risk of ref and bunker happy “ on reports”..So sit back and enjoy with out any pressure..

Just secured our same seat tickets, so keen! 😍
Same here. Got on to it as soon as it opened this morning and went straight through via ticketek. Thought for sure there’d be a crash or some kind of ****-up, but no dramas at all. Usual 303 22 seats.

Arthars on getting the news:

Yeah, in his office. That’s where you go when Kev’s got something to say to you. He just says ‘meet me in my office’. I’m pretty cruisy. I just walked in there and whatever happens, happens. That’s how I look at pretty much everything in life. It’s hard when they pick someone over you or vice versa. That’s the hard calls you have in footy. It’s obviously a tough decision for Kev. Everyone wants to be in the team at this time of the year."​
“Those are the hard conversations that you’re going to have. As a head coach in the finals, it’s probably not any easier. Kevvie’s handled it really well. There’s been times in the season where Oatesy’s gone in and I’ve sat out, and vice versa. Everyone’s attitude at the club, whether they’re playing or not, has been a big factor in why we’re in the finals. We just get on with it. We’re not going to dwell on it. We keep it in the past and whoever’s playing has to do their job.”​
“Going away for that year helped me out a lot. I was always coming back. When you play more games you feel more confident and get used to the week-in, week-out grind. I came back here with a lot of confidence and that’s been the biggest factor for me. When I came back to the club I just wanted to put my best foot forward in the pre-season and stay fit. I told Kev wherever he needed me, I would be ready for him and the team."​
“It’s worked out all year. Unfortunately for some players they’ve been injured and I’ve been lucky enough to get picked. I’m really enjoying it at the moment. I’m happy on and off the field. I was stoked to be back with the boys and I got re-signed halfway through the season. To be back here now and in the position we’re in is exciting. As long as the boys keep staying humble and working hard, I’m sure we’re going to have a lot of fun.”​

Does anyone have a spare code for presale tickets?
Happy to share my code that'll come through for normal seats when I get it, but that doesn't go on sale til Monday with codes on Sunday.

Screenshot_20230914_183722_Outlook.jpg

Hope Klein is no where near this fucking game (as well as the gf).
Had some absolute howlers tonight in the storm v chooks match. His ineptitude will ruin someone's season.

Unless the week off ends up ruining our momentum and we completely shit the bed, we won't have to worry about who is ref in this game.

I'm so excited and positive for how the rest of this finals series plays out for this Broncos team!!! My mates and our members group booked our 16 regular seats for the prelim final today and I've just booked my flights to Sydney for the GF. I can't see us losing again till sometime next season, the more I look at our team, the more I just see a team that is so strong all across lineup, in form, with no weaknesses, no injuries and so much confidence..... this is our year!!!! I was at the GF in 2015 and I can't wait for redemption!!!!! Let's GO BRONCOS!!!!

Random question regarding the GF, so panthers play Friday night which means they’ll take whatever GF tickets are left on Ticketek. You reckon they’ll release more? They’re pretty expensive so really trying to hold out until they’re definitely in before spending almost $1000 for the family lol and that’s just on game tickets, still need to get flights and find somewhere to stay. :nailbiter:I’m really hoping more is released Sunday or it’ll be a stressful week trying to find some for the family, Anyone reckon more will be released after the game? It’s stressing me out man!! Lol

Random question regarding the GF, so panthers play Friday night which means they’ll take whatever GF tickets are left on Ticketek. You reckon they’ll release more? They’re pretty expensive so really trying to hold out until they’re definitely in before spending almost $1000 for the family lol and that’s just on game tickets, still need to get flights and find somewhere to stay. :nailbiter:I’m really hoping more is released Sunday or it’ll be a stressful week trying to find some for the family, Anyone reckon more will be released after the game? It’s stressing me out man!! Lol

From my understanding they will have another release of tickets.

They don't make them all available at once.

I’m sure after tonight that the fans of the losing team might also want to divest themselves of tickets they bought on the off chance their team would make it.

The same scenario will occur next week when the final two teams drop out. There will be many fans looking to offload their tickets as their team has unfortunately bowed out.

Broncos fans will be able to pick up some really good seats after next Saturday night as we will have just eliminated either the knights or the wahs and some of their fans with tickets will be desperate to offload their unwanted tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.