PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be hopefully flying up from Sydney for this one. Looking at flights and they are pretty nasty.. but it will be so worth it. One night accommodation does not seem too bad.

Having only been to Suncorp once, I am looking for advice as to where I should be seated.. Can we even select specific areas? Being a member, hopefully I can use the code to secure a ticket.

Looking at our potential opponents, it does not really matter. If this team plays anywhere near their best, we get the job done. It seriously all starts with our defence. We have way too much strike power across the park, points will not be an issue. There is a sense of belief around this squad, it is so well balanced. To all the TRUE fans who stuck around during the tough times, enjoy this. This is where this club deserves to be.. year in, year out.

****, I am so ready
how have you only been to suncorp once?

I am born and raised in Sydney. I thank my father for making me a member in 2000. I was five years old.

I do wish I went to the 2015 prelim final, the atmosphere looked insane. I was there at the grand final though, the memories have not left me.. still hurts to think about.
I drove down for the 2015 GF - the pain was horrendous. We even got quotes to get the car taken back up to Brisbane on a truck and just fly, because the thought of the drive was just too much. Still ended up driving. 4 of us boys in the car, maybe about 20 words spoken all the way home.

Heartbreak.

I drove down for the 2015 GF - the pain was horrendous. We even got quotes to get the car taken back up to Brisbane on a truck and just fly, because the thought of the drive was just too much. Still ended up driving. 4 of us boys in the car, maybe about 20 words spoken all the way home.

Heartbreak.

The mood wasn't any better as I was ferrying the boys back after the shindig at Chateau le' Morkel.

Heartbreak.

Damn son, and I thought the 2hr drive back to Newy was bad.

Yeah, I noticed your trains stop stupidly early, but if the footy is on, do they run extra services to coincide with full-time? Say if I wanted to go to Doomben or Ascot, or somewhere out that way.
You’ll be able to get some late trains to eagle junction/north gate etc but not to the airport.

Looking at this weekend’s team lists, we are definitely on the tougher side of the draw. Roosters and Storm have both been hammered by injuries and suspensions, while the Knights’ and Warriors’ sides look fairly formidable.

how have you only been to suncorp once?
TBH....I've only been a few times.

I much prefer the privacy of my own home where I can watch everything on the big screen....and participate in activities, that are best kept from the public's eye.

Looking at this weekend’s team lists, we are definitely on the tougher side of the draw. Roosters and Storm have both been hammered by injuries and suspensions, while the Knights’ and Warriors’ sides look fairly formidable.
Yeah but they still have to play this weekend so might pick up a few injuries then.

Heartbreak.
feel your pain i do the drive from armidale to mackay in one hit to visit my mother

TBH....I've only been a few times.

I much prefer the privacy of my own home where I can watch everything on the big screen....and participate in activities, that are best kept from the public's eye.

masturbation celebratory GIF

I've been maybe 10 times. I much prefer staying home where I can duck out for a piss quickly without missing much, actually drink full strength alcohol and yell and hurl abuse without getting stupid looks from the uptight fuckwits that seem to think they're in Sunday church at a football game.

2015 - I remember literally falling off my chair in shock and staying there for like an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.