PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleary would play regardless of what the scan showed. He's not missing a Prelim over a finger issue.

Panthers are up shit creek nowView attachment 24150
Let's not do this. We have to get passed the Warriors first. After that we can then start to shit stir the Panthers. Nothing's more embarrassing then discounting our opposition coming up, especially the team that most likely has the Dally M medal wrapped up.

What's more embarrassing though is that headline. Was a fucking finger injury that was already cleared. **** I hate news limited!

Actually agree with Wolfie Wolfie - tho maybe not 30 points. We will win this very comfortably. We are better in every aspect and I think we legit believe that we're the best team in the comp this year. We fear no one and it will show.

Little subtle dig from DD to Fletcher that their stadium isn't good enough and that's why they're playing their prelim at Accor.

“We have earned the right to play at Suncorp, of course we have,” Donaghy said.

“Look, I have a lot of respect for ‘Fletch’ and I can understand their frustrations, but you aren’t comparing apples and apples.

“The reality is in Brisbane we are fortunate to have a world-class stadium that holds 50,000-odd people.

“It will be a hell of a spectacle.

“For rugby league fans, Saturday night at Suncorp will be pretty special.”

Lots of callers and commentators down here calling talkback screaming the NRL should bring the game forward a couple of hours so as fans in NZ can watch at a reasonable hour.
Well, **** THAT! NZ had their chance to have a home preliminary final and they could have played it at 6:00pm their time and they blew it when they got flogged by Penrith. We had to earn this weekends time slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.