PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors haven't beaten a top 4 side all year.

They're 0 from 4 against top 4 sides and 6 from 14 against top 8 sides.

We're 3 from 6 against top 4 and 8 from 13 against top 8.

Losing this game given we've had the week off and have been in much better form would be an embarrassment.
I didn't watch the Warriors V Knights game only have seen the highlights and listened on the radio but seemed like alot of soft tries and Newcastle didn't play great.
With that crowd and emotion last week in NZ they would of been on a big high that could of well been their GF.

Muppet on 360 and Matty johns on radio this morning said something like we are the team under huge pressure and tipping really tight game that if we don’t win our season will be a failure.
Read said the Warriors are a chance. He didn't tip them. They are under pressure and it would be a failure at this point. You guys are 12 point favourites in a prelim final.

So who are we likely to get appointed? Please don’t let it be Adam Gee. The warriors have a great record under him while our record is trash.

Gee and Atkins will reportedly be the two refs for the prelims ... Klein demoted to bunker for one of them

Omg it's only Tuesday...

Hurry up time!

Excited Lets Go GIF by Mind Pump Media

Will be heading out to the local to watch this one. I still can't believe the overlap of the AFL and NRL - what a joke!
To be honest, the AFL did the Lions dirty here if anything. The NRL was never moving their time slot as they are the dominant code up here not the AFL. The NRL would have done the same thing in Melbourne I would imagine with the different time slots should their games have overlapped on a Saturday. The NRL have already shown their hand to put games on a better time slots to suit fans like the warriors the past couple of weeks.

To be honest, the AFL did the Lions dirty here if anything. The NRL was never moving their time slot as they are the dominant code up here not the AFL. The NRL would have done the same thing in Melbourne I would imagine with the different time slots should their games have overlapped on a Saturday. The NRL have already shown their hand to put games on a better time slots to suit fans like the warriors the past couple of weeks.
But, but, the afl keep telling everyone qld is an afl state…🙄

After the Warriors game against the Knights I hope Kevvie has had a not to subtle query about the 10m with Maxwell. They were just blatantly offside for whole sets on their line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.