PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
if i was a player I couldn't help but think fucking bandwagoners. yall cheering now we winning.

school hols helps tho as @Allo mentioned. **** the kids asking for shit though (apart from an autograph)

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Thank you Brisbane for another lovely trip and now I am getting ready to go home I saw them train

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
if i was a player I couldn't help but think fucking bandwagoners. yall cheering now we winning.

school hols helps tho as @Allo mentioned. **** the kids asking for shit though (apart from an autograph)
Yeah the kids begging was nuts. Clubs are feeding into this though - after every game every club is posting instagram stories of the players giving out their gear.

I was taken to a few training sessions as a kid and my parents were like: "look them in the eye and say hello, and shake their hand tightly". I'm only 32 FFS but BaCk iN mY dAy if I asked for free shit I would have been yeeted into the sun on the way home.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Jimmy on the mind games for his mate?

"late news with Shaun Johnson out"

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Random fact: we've won every game this year when leading at half time. Start well, and the Warriors have no chance.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
maloney looking like chris pontius. expecting his next video to be him stripping asking who wants to party.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  • Manlyman
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Lostboy
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.