NEWS Preseason Trial: Broncos 44 def Wynnum 12

ScreenFoGZMtPaAAE 2h

Its always exciting to see some of these younger guys or lesser name guys get a go and hope we find a bit of a gem. I Remember flegler playing in one of these games and had never heard of him prior but the whole game this 'blonde' headed kid just kept popping up. Even outplayed patty from memory.

But to be honest I'm more excited to see what type of footy we play. What our defensive structure is, do we play fast upbeat footy or a tough physical brand crash and bash brand?

Presumably our firsts and seconds are all been told to play the same brand of footy so would imagine the structures at least will be quiet similar to what we'll see the main squad do.

footy's back! thank ****, that was one brutal offseason

enjoy the game tonight angels, watch the heat pump the scorchers afterwards

Stream started

Stream is a little patchy.

Piakura out

A late scratching.

Updated team list:

Ahearn will play 7
Rodgers 6

Piakura and Tait out.

Tony Tumusa and Rory Ferguson from Norths and Souths Logan respectively come in.

what's with the 25 minutes on the clock

Is it just me or that a huge interchange for the Seagulls
Broncos probably want a bit more competition then last year. Fatigue of the semi pros was a huge factor so might be thinking more interchanges and 25 mins between breaks will help them keep up

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.