Qld Fans Vs. NSW Fans

Melbourne is probably more deserving of it than Sydney.

Flutterby said:
Melbourne is probably more deserving of it than Sydney.

Yeah that's a very good call.

I'm just over only going to one Origin game when we're meant to have 2 lol.

The Rock said:
Meh. Who cares if QLD fans are more vocal and passionate that NSW fans. It's THREE games a year. Who gives a shit?

LOL5

I am getting really over this material Rock, do you have another track on the record?

crying-baby-giant-eyes.jpg

Awww, even looks like him!

LOL5

The Rock said:
lynx000 said:
I am getting really over this material Rock, do you another track on the record?

Do you speak english?

No, but luckily I am fluent in crap so I readily understand most of your posts

The Rock said:
lynx000 said:
I am getting really over this material Rock, do you another track on the record?

Do you speak english?
Those in glass houses Shaun.........I've seen more than your fair share of spelling and grammar errors on here! [icon_razz1

So for the next 3 years, it'll be almost like QLD will be getting 2 home games a series (counting Melbourne as a home game). No reason why we can't win all 3 series. :D

Oh well, I guess I am human and left a word out, but back to the core message, can you get new material Rock?

Cats in the cradle.

Just as a point of interest, so I can assess the weight to be given to your opinions about this Rock, how many games have you attended of the Cowboys at home, the Titans at Skilled Park and the Broncos in Brisbane, either ANZ or Suncorp?

lol @ "It's Three Games a year who gives a shit"

You gave a shit until 24 hours ago, doucher. lawl.

Thanks Rock, I will now give your views the weight they deserve.

The Rock said:
lynx000 said:
Just as a point of interest, so I can assess the weight to be given to your opinions about this Rock, how many games have you attended of the Cowboys at home, the Titans at Skilled Park and the Broncos in Brisbane, either ANZ or Suncorp?

I've never attended a Cowboys or Titans game, but my points are validated by you Brisbane folk, including Coxy who reckons Titans fans at Skilled have NFI about the game, I've heard it many times. As for the Cowboys, look at their crowds - Clearly they lack support when Thurston ain't playing. And you don't have to tell me about Broncos fans in Brisbane, I've been to 4 games there and they have ALL lacked any sort of atomosphere ESPECIALLY since all crowds were over 30,000 and it's held in the best rugby league stadium in the world.

That's funny.

I've been to three games at Suncorp Stadium when the Broncos were playing, and they've all had brilliant atmosphere.

I've been to way more games in NSW than I have in Brisbane, and it just doesn't compare. Atmosphere at Suncorp > atmosphere at any ground in NSW.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • scobie
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dash
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • dasherhalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.