Qld Fans Vs. NSW Fans

Why do you need to scream at the footy? Things don't go your way all the time.

I often find myself shaking my head or just putting my head in my hands after we make errors or concede tries etc.

I'm a season member, and when we are winning, or making a comeback it can get bloody noisy. Fair enough, if we're getting spanked the crowd is somewhat silent out of shock and/or disappointment, but that's not unusual for any club.

I've been to a couple of games at Skilled, a couple at Dairy Farmers and a couple in Sydney. Suncorp beats them all. Easily.

Clintos said:

I often find myself shaking my head or just putting my head in my hands after we make errors or concede tries etc.

I'm a season member, and when we are winning, or making a comeback it can get bloody noisy. Fair enough, if we're getting spanked the crowd is somewhat silent out of shock and/or disappointment, but that's not unusual for any club.

I've been to a couple of games at Skilled, a couple at Dairy Farmers and a couple in Sydney. Suncorp beats them all. Easily.

Agree with this. The atmosphere at the Broncos v Cowboys game in round 1 this year was Origin-like, and when Kemp scored the match winner it was louder than anything I have experienced at Suncorp.

Yeh sometimes it's a library but so fucken what??? Seriously, what's the big problem??????????

Jeba said:
Clintos said:

Agree with this. The atmosphere at the Broncos v Cowboys game in round 1 this year was Origin-like, and when Kemp scored the match winner it was louder than anything I have experienced at Suncorp.

Yeh sometimes it's a library but so **** what??? Seriously, what's the big problem??????????

Shaun doesn't like it. [icon_razz1

I hate the Nazi-esque security and some of the snobs who go, but in my experiences Suncorp hasn't been as bad as some people make it out by any means.

Last year I was a season member and I went to every game except the Parramatta mauling in April. I must say, I didn't think the atmosphere was that bad. Everytime we scored there were high fives, often across rows and the combined sigh when balls were dropped etc.

The best game, of course, was the prelim final against ST. George, the atmosphere was great. There were some really good games last year (atmosphere wise) Rd1 v Cowboys, Rd2 v Storm, Rd 4 v Dragons, also the games against the Titans and Warriors were big games also.

I think games against certain teams can also bring the atmosphere. Rabbits, Panthers and Sharks don't have a lot of support from up here, so the crowd is pretty much in agreeance (sp) on the desired outcome. I think Brisbane fans are at their best when they are against teams they 'hate' therefore there's a real reason to cheer.

I just lol though, that someone can state as a fact how shit the broncos supporters are when he has attended 4 games out of the 250 or so that the Broncos have played at home at the two venues. But that is me I guess, everyone is entitled to their opinion, it is interesting to see sometimes what basis there is for that opinion though.

lynx000 said:
I just lol though, that someone can state as a fact how shit the broncos supporters are when he has attended 4 games out of the 250 or so that the Broncos have played at home at the two venues. But that is me I guess, everyone is entitled to their opinion, it is interesting to see sometimes what basis there is for that opinion though.

It's not just you mate.

The only thing I have to say on this subject is this; The Rock once barracked for QLD and quite a few NSW born and bred members of this forum choose to support QLD. This just shows how little NSW and its people care about the concept of State of 'Origin' and that flows on to their team (particularly in the last 10 years).

The Brizz said:
The only thing I have to say on this subject is this; The Rock once barracked for QLD and quite a few NSW born and bred members of this forum choose to support QLD. This just shows how little NSW and its people care about the concept of State of 'Origin' and that flows on to their team (particularly in the last 10 years).

CLAP CLAP.

The Brizz said:

A lot of them seemed pretty vocal about supporting NSW between 03-05.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.