Qld Team Game 3

The front rowers just need to hold their own and JT, Locky and Smith will do the rest.

I can see this game being played out in similar fashion to game 2 with Queensland dominating early but the Blues being thereabouts for most of the match. I doubt Queensland will be as dominant as they were in game 2 but class will prevail and we will win.

Ennis and Kimmorely will certainly have a much easier time looking good if petero/price/hannnat and myles are all out. Hopefully Hannant/Price can play.

broncospwn said:
Hopefully Hannant/Price can play.

Hannant won't play if Price does, unless either Scott or Shillington breakdown at training, which they wont, touch wood.

Article out with Kevin Moore(dogs coach) "warning QLD against playing Hannant".
Can a club actually intervene?

broncospwn said:
Article out with Kevin Moore(dogs coach) "warning QLD against playing Hannant".
Can a club actually intervene?

That would be no. If the Qld medicos pass him fit, the Dogs can do nothing about it. Same thing happened in reverse years ago with Wally and his broken arms.

I think we will in the not to distant future see a situation similar to the AFL where the clubs won't release their players for rep matches during the season - particularly if injured players do continue to play rep matches and do further damage thus spending more time of the field for their clubs - the one's who actually pay their wage. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but the top players are so important to their clubs these days, I can unfortunately see it happening at some stage.

Flutterby said:
I think we will in the not to distant future see a situation similar to the AFL where the clubs won't release their players for rep matches during the season - particularly if injured players do continue to play rep matches and do further damage thus spending more time of the field for their clubs - the one's who actually pay their wage. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but the top players are so important to their clubs these days, I can unfortunately see it happening at some stage.

I hope all clubs do it to be honest. Then the NRL/ARL will wake up and realise you can't play Origin in the middle of the season.

Coxy said:
Flutterby said:

I hope all clubs do it to be honest. Then the NRL/ARL will wake up and realise you can't play Origin in the middle of the season.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Astroboy said:
lockyer47 said:
QLD by 10 again?

I hope it's Qld by 50, with a hand grenade try celebration :twisted:

QLD have said they will never do one of those celebrations. besides we all know they have to much class for that

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Wild Horse
  • ChewThePhatt
  • the_next
  • Galah
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.