Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

If Australia is looking for a long-term captaincy option that isn't Steve Smith.. tell you what, this bloke leads from the front every game, so reliable.

295 is a fantastic result from 4/24.

Labuschagne 135 is equal 8th for the Bulls.

Maher 187
Khawaja 166
Law 159
Hayden 152*
Hartley 142
Khawaja 138
Khawaja 138
Lynn 135
Labuschagne 135

Nothing wrong with Khawaja's catching. Great catch.

SA 2/31

Wildermuth two.

Fight back is on post Ferguson taking it away.

Neser why you gotta do me like that bro

I tell you what, Ellis from Tassie looks a gun death bowler, was landing late in swinging Yorkers on a dime ball after ball, it was beautiful.

What’s rubbish is that Warner is now the Darius Boyd of the Aussie team. Pretty much guaranteed a position after 1 ton in what 12 innings of nothing else

Nathan McSweeney 204* in premier cricket this week, 18 fours & 9 sixes, another young Bull to keep an eye on? @1910

Nathan McSweeney 204* in premier cricket this week, 18 fours & 9 sixes, another young Bull to keep an eye on? @1910

He played two SS games last year, he can bowl a bit too not that spin is much use to the Bulls. Great hands caught Bailey with a great catch.

He did field in the Ashes two years ago at the Gabba.

He's captain of the twos.

369 runs this year for Norths but yeah 204 of that came in one bat from 6 games.

What’s rubbish is that Warner is now the Darius Boyd of the Aussie team. Pretty much guaranteed a position after 1 ton in what 12 innings of nothing else
6500 test runs at 45 average with 21 hundreds should count for something in my books. Had a rubbish series in England for sure, but plenty of good players have. I think his career to date earns him a start in the test side this summer.

6500 test runs at 45 average with 21 hundreds should count for something in my books. Had a rubbish series in England for sure, but plenty of good players have. I think his career to date earns him a start in the test side this summer.

Particularly given there are no openers banging the door down outside Maddinson and Harris. And given how poorly Harris has gone in the test side, I wouldn't be rushing to stick with him.

I'd like to see Warner's average for first innings runs. I could be wrong but he seems to get the majority of his runs in the second innings when we have a good total on the board from the first innings.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.