Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet, but it's nice to see Mam involved heavily in the match winning play.

I watched most of the game, mam was kept very quiet from what I saw, as the hunters had clearly identified him as the main threat and shut him down well.

Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet, but it's nice to see Mam involved heavily in the match winning play.

Very early days but gee I think his potential skill set is the perfect compliment in the halves to Reynolds.

McIndoe for the Dolphins Colts continues to impress me; not sure he's as fast as his dad but gee he runs well and would be one of the Dolphins best this season.

Didn't miss a beat last weekend against Easts after a month off.

Josh Cleeland retiring for Ipswich. Great player imo who with a bit of luck could have had a good career in the NRL. One of may favourite players of the last decade.

Watched Souths v Easts draw today- Mam's kick/kick for Bowie was brilliant. Loved that he took his time once he got the ball, didn't rush looked around and found the option.

If a player has taken part in five Intrust Super Cup games this season, regardless of the number of NRL matches they have played, they are eligible to play in the Intrust Super Cup finals.

Cobbo 6
Tesi 5
Jensen 5
Robati 6
Piakura 5
Paix 7
Oates 6
Hetherington 6
Palasia 8

If they are injury free and want to play I would be getting them some football over the next month. These guys have missed so much over the last two years.

If a player has taken part in five Intrust Super Cup games this season, regardless of the number of NRL matches they have played, they are eligible to play in the Intrust Super Cup finals.

Cobbo 6
Tesi 5
Jensen 5
Robati 6
Piakura 5
Paix 7
Oates 6
Hetherington 6
Palasia 8

If they are injury free and want to play I would be getting them some football over the next month. These guys have missed so much over the last two years.
Good call.

Souths playing dumb. Three penalties, one intercept and two tries against.

Those passes were too wide, as soon as Paix had to stand up and let rip that pass and then James tried to match it the intercept was on.

Paix with a double now... 1m scoot from dummy half

Not going to get that in the NRL, but at least he's aware of the situation to score

Not going to get that in the NRL, but at least he's aware of the situation to score

Just watch his passes, they are so crisp, you can see just how good he is at getting the attack on the front foot and he does a lot of work in defense too.

I was wondering what he was going to do from the situation.

You really need your DH to be a threat inside the 5m to put pressure on the defence and give them something else to think about, so it was nice to see Paix capitalise on the position

This year is filled with those situations, two today that he doesn’t score before this year, no way he kicks or scoots before 21 and against Jets he ran with one marker to set up Tesi for a try.

Mam in for a try now... Souths with a conversion to take a lead into HT

The threat of the DH draws in the defence and creates a huge hole for Mam to go through from 5-10m out

Active Now

• Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Clintos
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncotville
  • simplythebest
  • Browny
  • PETERN
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.