Queensland Cup 2022

Mairner tonight, every enthusiastic- first game I thought the ball bounced for him- which is a skill but lucky- second game thought apart from the try which was good strength he drifted but tonight round three he is in dummy half and being involved.

Sadly Harrison Graham continues to mature as a 9 and have a impact for Wynnum.

Take that back- Mairner shuffles on the line and watches Townsville score- really passive and poor.

TMM kicking game is very poor this season, just keeps letting Wynnum give the ball over with no purpose.

Rewatched Souths v Falcons just to make sure I wasn't harsh on Mam's defence.

Falcons first try goes up way too far, corrects it but then goes to marker and they score, he gets out of marker but is beaten.

Falcons third try again up too far, and then chases back but they score in the corner with him trying to stop it- good chase but shouldnt' have got to that.

Falcons fifth try- just beaten, won't be a missed tackle because he just got haplessly beaten and stepped by the Falcons 7.

Mam did throw a alright long pass for a Souths try but he wasn't deep in the line it was just a long ball but will probably be a try assist.

Last round of MM this week.

Townsville will finish top of pool A and play the top of pool B which looks like being Falcons or Toowoomba.

Top of pool C will play second in pool C- which will be Norths v Souths.

Townsville v Souths final would be good.

Regular season ends tomorrow- these are my best players this MM season.

Jye Gray (Souths)- love the way he runs the ball and passes for team mates. Bears game he was outstanding in awful conditions. Looking forward to how he handles finals next week. Against the Tigers Souths were terrible but he was still the best player on the field. I am intrigued if he plays fullback or 6 moving on from here.

Damon Marshall (Townsville) Great defence and he plays 80 every week in the middle.

Zac Lamont (Townsville) This Townsville defence is so good and he just sits back and rides along- kick goals and scores tries.

Angus HInchy (Norths) Great work ethic and he out shone Te Kura this season.

Peckham Harris (Jets) Firey and I like that in a fullback- great runner of the ball and tough player.

Josiah Pahulu (Bears)- He's going to hurt someone. ALF Cup will be massive for him.

Regular season ends tomorrow- these are my best players this MM season.

Jye Gray (Souths)- love the way he runs the ball and passes for team mates. Bears game he was outstanding in awful conditions. Looking forward to how he handles finals next week. Against the Tigers Souths were terrible but he was still the best player on the field. I am intrigued if he plays fullback or 6 moving on from here.

Damon Marshall (Townsville) Great defence and he plays 80 every week in the middle.

Zac Lamont (Townsville) This Townsville defence is so good and he just sits back and rides along- kick goals and scores tries.

Angus HInchy (Norths) Great work ethic and he out shone Te Kura this season.

Peckham Harris (Jets) Firey and I like that in a fullback- great runner of the ball and tough player.

Josiah Pahulu (Bears)- He's going to hurt someone. ALF Cup will be massive for him.

Any of the guys likely to transition into Q Cup this year do you think, as in any turning 18 soon / have turned already?

MM Finals.

Blackhawks v Falcons
Norths v Souths

Townsville defence is just outstanding, but I said that last season too and Tweed got them. Before today they hadn't had more than 10 put on them and their goal is 6 a week so today 16 will be massive. Blows out their against to 28 in five games.

Falcons- I think they might be in for a hard day. I just can't see them cracking enough points to win.

Norths v Souths see what unfolds tomorrow playing each other this week will reveal a lot. Norths forwards are good but Souths with Gray score points.

Any of the guys likely to transition into Q Cup this year do you think, as in any turning 18 soon / have turned already?

Forwards playing Cup I have serious doubts, but Peckham-Harris and Gray could well play for Jets or Souths.

I expect a few to have some weeks off then play Colts.

Norths down to 12 and now down 22-0.

Faagutu just wrecks them on a run of destruction.

If Norths can't come back this is a massive blow next week for finals.

Mozer engages the markers and puts Faagutu over- too easy.

The roll on they have is unbelievable- Mozer just playing playstation behind them.

Mozer engages the markers and puts Faagutu over- too easy.

The roll on they have is unbelievable- Mozer just playing playstation behind them.

Sounds like Mozer is having a field day.

Klese Haas three tries on debut in Colts for Tweed.

Weaver 6/7 on debut.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.