Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Gould was apparently at this game, wonder who he is sniffing around?
There goes the goodwill given back with the chicken sandwich release. I really don't think Gould is as smart an operator as he thinks he is...

Teams have to figure out a way to not let Te Kura get tackled on all fours. He has this ability to stay on his knees and spring straight up with a lightening quick play the ball. Campagnolo try today was on the back of it. He's like Lazo he's never getting on his back but has to be a way to stop those levers being used.

I wont be surprised if he plays 1sts in the next cpl of months .
Regardless of you thinking he needs to learn the game .

What's te kuras contract situation?

Disappointed to hear about Mariners non involvement, had hopes in the back of my mind he might be able to replace Farnworth next year.
Thoughts?

Mariner can take a number .
Cobbo will be left centre next season is my call .

We need a Gould bouncer to follow the young Broncos around.

Norths need to better utilise Willison when he comes on. Have him running off Madden or Ahearn.

Crucial drop by Willison; Norths penalty kick for touch and full set starting 40 out at 24-22- great he put his hand up for the first hit up but trying to play it too fast and drops it.

Falcons go down and score.

Lesson in that Willison.

Madden goes alright, definitely gets involved alot. Still not sure if he'd make a good NRL halfback.

Bryant v Mozer Saturday- hooking school rivals and Tweed Seagulls mates from 21. Chuck in Weaver and it's a chance to see how that 21 team is moving along.

Ngamanu, Weaver, Bryant, Mozer, Mariner all playing Cup from that side.

Paix back at Souths. Mozer benched.

Looks like there's been some movement at the Cowboys. Jordan Lipp is with the Mustangs and Laitia Moceidreke is with the Knights.

Lipp was a stand-out in colts a couple of years ago. He hasn't quite managed to kick on, but I'd expect a club to take a punt on him.

Looks like there's been some movement at the Cowboys. Jordan Lipp is with the Mustangs and Laitia Moceidreke is with the Knights.

Lipp was a stand-out in colts a couple of years ago. He hasn't quite managed to kick on, but I'd expect a club to take a punt on him.

Semi Valemei has also gone to the Cows, he's a good pick up for them.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.