Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Paps' try was a push over try from 2m out on the blind side- not the comeback try I thought he'd score.

Paps 80 minutes, 16 points, 19 runs, 127m, one line break, two line breaks assists, two try assists, six tackle breaks, forced a drop out and three dummy half runs.

Certainly, can't fault his involvement in 120 minutes back.

So the Broncos' two feeder clubs - full of rising stars - are facing each other today. Is it being broadcast by the club's sponsor Channel Nine? Nope, they're showing the Dolphins vs Capras instead. **** me drunk.

Magpies:
Sailor
Pereira
Bayliss Brow
Paix
Te Kura
Mozer
(Kelly)

Seagulls:
Hoeter
Rogers
Madden
Willison

Sailor puts Periera away down the right hand side nice pass back inside and Souths score.

Sailor rolls it in from dummy half and untouched Campagnolo scores grounding it with no one near him.

Willison needs to put the ball under his arm, Wynnum just going sideline to sideline with everyone thinking they're Arthur Beetson.

Te Kura joined the tackle for no gain- offload and Pascoe runs where he would have been and Wynnum run 50m to score.

Inexperience there, the tackle was done, his contribution was zero, stay out and if he off-loads Pascoe runs into Te Kura not a huge hole.

Paix kicks for a repeat set, that's the most positive/attacking thing he's done.

FIrst set Souths look faster and straighter go the whole field but throw a forward pass for the try to be called back. No breaks in the set just brought forward a bit better than with Paix.

Willison v Te Kura hasn't really happened- Te Kura off after 17 and now Willison off after 30.

They've played Cup together twice but this was the first time against each other.

Souths go left and Sailor nails a beautiful pass to Smith to score.

Sailor to Jennings.

Dear me Wynnum.

Half time and Magpies 28-6.

Complete domination. In a directt Paix v Mozer I think Souths look better with Mozer- everything is quicker, they go through the middle better and then it just opens up outside for Sailor. Wynnum are going in to stop the momentum through the middle and then Sailor just delivers it two wide to outside backs.

Half time and Magpies 28-6.

Complete domination. In a directt Paix v Mozer I think Souths look better with Mozer- everything is quicker, they go through the middle better and then it just opens up outside for Sailor. Wynnum are going in to stop the momentum through the middle and then Sailor just delivers it two wide to outside backs.
Yep look much better with Mozer on. Controls the tempo down the field than great service to the left to get Campagnolo with the ball outside his man and from there the pace and skill of Logan just hits them it happened 3 times (one disallowed) in about 10 minutes. Great stuff from Mozer. Souths look like they are playing a grade up in that last 10.

Two minutes in Mozer to Cruise drops it cold and Wynnum score. So much for that.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • mrslong
  • mitch222
  • Astro
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.