Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Piakura didn't miss a tackle for the first time in 24 Cup games. 80 minutes three weeks in a row and three tries in three games and they've all been good tries, two he had to fight to get the ball down and one great hole running.

Is that light at the end of the tunnel?

He can hit hard in defence when he gets it right .
I saw him crunch a cpl of blokes in the trials .Which was nice to see after all the reports of missing tackles .
Riki has lifted his game so far this season . So He`ll have to bide his time for an edge spot .

Do you think Piakura can play middle off the bench in NRL ?

Mariner tries.

6th minute- On the back of a Jets error, Wynnum set for the scrum go far right come back far left with some stuffing around in the middle- just strip Jets of numbers- Mariner runs a few meters puts the ball down. Nothing special but he stayed out and kept his width.

24th minute-Wynnum work down field and come the short side, Mariner cuts back inside off his left foot with beautiful footwork and scores going past about four Jets who have no idea what just happened. Great footwork and exposing poor defence back inside.

55th minute-Scrum 15m out- Mariner first receiver for some reason but good to see-beats three Jets to score.

64th minute- Rogers throws a beautiful pass and Mariner lets the ball beat the man and and come to the outside of his defender to score. Renouf/Kevvie like.
I might be reading that first try wrong but does that mean he is playing left centre now?

He can hit hard in defence when he gets it right .
I saw him crunch a cpl of blokes in the trials .Which was nice to see after all the reports of missing tackles .
Riki has lifted his game so far this season . So He`ll have to bide his time for an edge spot .

Do you think Piakura can play middle off the bench in NRL ?

People have spoken about Capewell potentially moving into the middle at some stage as he gets older.

So I wonder if the plan is for him to continue developing and then moving Capewell moving to the bench and then him playing in his second row spot.

FInn Kendall from Ipswich to the Roosters.

@1910 was just reading something on the CM about young guys coming through to off set suaali or something but they mentioned Cameron Bukowski was contracted to us as a hooker have you seen much of him play,is he one to watch? or to young to get a read on.
also mentioned another kid beni allen.

@1910 was just reading something on the CM about young guys coming through to off set suaali or something but they mentioned Cameron Bukowski was contracted to us as a hooker have you seen much of him play,is he one to watch? or to young to get a read on.
also mentioned another kid beni allen.

Both play Meninga for Wynnum- Wynnum are undefeated and with finals next week the bet would be a Wynnum v Townsville final.

Allen is a front row and Bukowski would top Wynnum's tackle count every week- has a great understanding with Black.

Bukowski is a league player- pure and simple plays hooker, makes all his tackles against Easts scores a try and Black is off so kicks two goals.

He's a great sportsman too-I haven't seen him play but they reckon he can bat too for Villanova.

Both play Meninga for Wynnum- Wynnum are undefeated and with finals next week the bet would be a Wynnum v Townsville final.

Allen is a front row and Bukowski would top Wynnum's tackle count every week- has a great understanding with Black.

Bukowski is a league player- pure and simple plays hooker, makes all his tackles against Easts scores a try and Black is off so kicks two goals.

He's a great sportsman too-I haven't seen him play but they reckon he can bat too for Villanova.
yeah saw when i was looking for more info that he made the AIC first XI some kids are going to be good what ever they do i guess lol

Madden Piakura in for Norths
Hetherington and Coburn in for Souths.

Willison out.

Mozer smart kick for Hetherington to score. Bit scrappy but great work considering Hetherington played it.

Mozer then off at 35 minutes.

Most amazing try ever!

Madden has kicked from past half way, it's stopped on the dead ball line as Sailor stands there willing it dead- Piakura has run 55m to score.

Great chase and effort.

Remember when I said last year Sailor has poor attetnion to detail.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.