Ricky Stuart is a fraud

Talking of back to back, I read something recently that a Stuart coached team hasn't won back to back games in 4 years. Damn the people at the NRL who come up with the draw for making that happen

Ricky is just adding more fuel to the 'second tier cap' debate which has been around for a good year or so.

He'll get his way and I don't think it will be bad for the game at all.

What gets me about this entire rant is that Stuart would have known all about the second-tier salary cap before embarking upon this season and he would have known the type of limitations it would have on his side, especially since it was crystal clear he was going to have to rebuild since their star player was heading to better pastures.

Instead of planning carefully around that, he used the wrong players and outside of Boyd hasn't really stuck with any of those players long enough where you can say 'oh they're definitely the future.'

Going into the season I thought there was one player that the Raiders HAD to build around and his name was Mitchell Cornish. Sticky spent ages umming and ahhing on him while Mitch was killing it for the Mounties, FINALLY gave him a shot off the bench and after one bad performance when he was brought on when the game was well and truly lost, he's been made to rot in reserve grade while McCrone makes a bunch of errors every game and is re-signed to a new deal.

Don Furner will come to the Raiders rescue I'm sure... :laugh:

What is it called again? Oh right... KARMA!

I feel for Wormy though... we complain a lot about the Broncos of late, but just imagine being a Raiders supporter and see some of the best players in the NRL coming through, only to totally shit on the club and head off to greener pastures, while your management and coach only contribute to make matter worse.

No matter what people say, it's a show of the rotten culture at the club to let players like Monaghan, Dugan, Carney and Ferguson run riot, and not surprising that no one is really willing to join them. Wouldn't surprise me to see other players desert the club.

We should get in Papalii, Brenko Lee and Edrick Lee's ears...

I think "my friend" GE's brain (or whatever that is between his ears) would explode!

Can the Raiders do something useful and arrange this as their team song?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony Milford has done well by getting away from this poison.

Papalii next ..... I'm tipping.

I know players are supposed to be professional but I wouldn't show up for this fool anymore.

Furner is laughing his fucking ring off right now.

Fensom, Shillo and Baptiste out for the season. Stuart firms as favourite for the spoon.

If you're going to relocate a team it wouldn't be the Raiders. You need to reduce the amount of Sydney teams.

Make sure you guys tune in for the Sharks vs Raiders game next Sunday (24/8) at 2pm to watch Ricky Stuart win his second successive wooden spoon at two different clubs :takdir:

I was just reading through some quotes from the weekend and Sticky complained about the lack of Origin and rep players in the Raiders team and how it's been a hurdle in getting the best results.

Newsflash Sticky Penrith are in the top 4 and can you tell me how many of their players were picked for Origin NONE. He has come up with all kinds of excuses for the Raiders poor season.

I was just reading through some quotes from the weekend and Sticky complained about the lack of Origin and rep players in the Raiders team and how it's been a hurdle in getting the best results.

Newsflash Sticky Penrith are in the top 4 and can you tell me how many of their players were picked for Origin NONE. He has come up with all kinds of excuses for the Raiders poor season.

Ricky: I can't win because I have no rep players.

AP: Knights should win comp because they have the most rep players.

So at last the truth is revealed. AP is actually Sticky. Ricky, if you spent less time posting on here and more time coaching you might win a game.

Teams without Origin reps get a huge advantage every year.

Well, unless none of their players are even remotely Origin standard. Then I guess it doesn't count.

Just thought I would throw this out there, only 1 team has managed to win a GF without any Origin reps since Origin was introduced in 1980.

That was the Tigers in 2005. However, they also had a couple of NZ reps in their squad.

Ricky just can't coach.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.