Ricky Stuart is a fraud

Ricky is going on a recruitment drive to Super League apparently

It just shows you how doing something at the start of your career with star studded teams (roosters and nsw) can forge out a 15 year career as a coach.

Trent Robinson must be stoked.

That was Gus' Roosters team.

Like the thread title says..

It just shows you how doing something at the start of your career with star studded teams (roosters and nsw) can forge out a 15 year career as a coach.

Trent Robinson must be stoked.

To be honest, I don't think anyone really expected the Roosters to even make the 8 last year before the season started. Robinson and Taylor are both quality coaches...you'd need to be to win a premiership with Minichiello and Pearce.

Once Jennings signed, they were certainly contenders but very few tipped them as premiership winners for 2013, it seemed like 2014 would be their year but the cards fell their way.

To be honest, I don't think anyone really expected the Roosters to even make the 8 last year before the season started. Robinson and Taylor are both quality coaches...you'd need to be to win a premiership with Minichiello and Pearce.

And SKD.

Symonds with two tries so far tonight. Stuart's re-writing his offer at the $1 million mark.

It is just never Stuarts fault is it. Now he is complaining the team aren't first grade standard... Heads up dickhead, you're the coach, that means it's your job to make them first grade standard.

League | Ricky Stuart: Canberra Raiders not first grade standard against South Sydney Rabbitohs - NRL | SPORTAL

Ricky Stuart has admitted to what most of us have suspected for some time – his Canberra side is not up to first grade standard.MORE: Sutton injury sours Rabbitohs win

After watching his team stumble to an error-laden 34-18 loss to South Sydney on Monday night, an ashen-faced Stuart compared his team to reserve graders.

"We made errors that I see in the NSW Cup or Q Cup," Stuart said.

"It's quite common throughout our season. If you don't complete your sets of six, you're on the back end of a tough day and that's exactly where we were.

"We lacked patience. It wasn't first grade standard."

The Raiders sit second last with six rounds to go, just ahead of Cronulla on for and against.

And the bad news for Canberra fans is Stuart can't even start to look to next year by introducing some fresh faces.

Asked if he would consider making changes, Stuart said:"I am but we haven't got many troops to make changes. Our second tier has run out (under the salary cap) so I can't bring any young blokes in to blood them, which is disappointing.

"It would be nice to give a couple of young blokes a bit of first grade experience but it's not their job to pull us out of this situation. We've got to do that ourselves."

Captain Terry Campese had few answers to the debacle.

He said: "We just couldn't complete our sets. You can't play compete against a side like Souths (playing) like that.

"It's hard being out there. You're trying to have a bit of fun when you're playing footy but when you're defending like that...I don't think too many sides like defending as much as what we did.

"We have to be a lot better than that."

But the majority of fans levelled their anger at Stuart, questioning his coaching credentials.

mrw-im-a-fifth-wheel-at-a-bar-with-couples-and-they-ask-me-if-i-am-enjoying-it--84215.gif

I'm so glad that rabble is run by Senile Don, he'll never own up to the fact that Stuart is an utterly terrible football coach.

LOL at Stuart it would be epic if Parramatta make the finals and Canberra finish with the wooden spoon. That would totally make my year just for the karma.

Would he be the first coach to collect 3 wooden spoons in-a-row. Can't imagine a coach would make it past the first two.

Not sure, but he would be the first coach to collect back to back spoons with different clubs

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.