RLWC 2021 Week 1 Discussion

Fiji are stupid for challenging that.

Kikau loses it cold.

Kikau looks surprised the call went against them.

It was a very clear cut call.

That was dumb Mitchell.

Just take the tackle instead of forcing the pass. Australia quite rusty at the moment.

That was too easy for Nanai.

Change of direction caught Fiji off guard and he takes advantage of the gap left by Kikau rushing up to put DCE under pressure.

That was an interesting call to say no try.

You're not gonna stop Addo-Carr when he finds space.

Fiji left themselves exposed on the edge trying to be aggressive in defence and Addo-Carr runs the length of the field.

Come on Patty.

Gotta do better than that.

Actually I'm surprised Australia didn't challenge that.

Ball was knocked down as he was trying to play the ball.

Ooooh almost Wakeham.

Nearly scored.

Crichton too strong for Wakeham.

He almost stopped him from scoring.

Fiji just keep making errors in their half as they're working it out and with the energy they used up trying to be overly aggressive at the start of the game, it's taken it's toll.

Fiji again exposed on the edge.

Naiqama was caught out at marker leaving the winger exposed to an overlap and Munster takes advantage.

That was nice from Grant.

Kicks the 40/20 then jumps out from dummy half running across the line and catches out some lazy defenders.

That's Cotter out for the next game.

Australia were very rusty to start this game and got better the longer the game has gone on, but based on what I've seen I think they're very beatable for the likes of NZ and England.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • broncos4life
  • kiwi2
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lozza
  • Ejbroncos
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Viti
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • IceWorks
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.