RLWC 2021 Week 1 Discussion

It was a decent start to the half from Samoa but ever since that error from May, they have capitulated and England should run riot here.

Commentators wanted him sent but it’s typical Pom rubbish commentators
Yeah, the commentary lasted all of 10 seconds before I got the mute button.

You won't believe how much more enjoyable a typical NRL game is.

Well...until the producer decides some injured player sitting in the stands is more important than the action...ffs....

No other pass gives me more heart palpitations than the dreaded bounce pass.

It just gave Herbie all the space he needed to sum the situation up. 1-1 against Su'A was always going to have one outcome.

Samoa have been a massive disappointment, guess this is what happens with you go with Parish as your coach.

I didn't think Samoa were going to match it with England, but I wasn't expecting this.

Samoa were hyped up before the comp, but they have been a real let down. Not much in attack even when they do hold the ball and their defence has been rubbish.

Too soft there from Aloiai and Whitehead makes him pay with a vintage try.

Suaalii is a promising talent but he needs a lot of work on the defensive side if he wants to cut it at fullback.

He's been really poor.

I got up at half time to watch the second half and it’s been pure trash from samoa
Luaia and Milford stinking it up has been good to watch

It was difficult to make out what the 17 was going to look like for Samoa until they actually made the field. Having Aloiai on an edge and Hamlin-Uele at lock always looked like a recipe for disaster and once you threw injuries and sin-bins into the mix it got ugly.

England are looking very promising to be fair. The inclusion of Farnworth and Young just makes them a lot more potent than they've been in years.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.