POST GAME [Round 1, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Can we let him get off on the proviso that Paris has to run it straight at the top 100 biggest hitters (illegal shots allowed) starting with Taufua?

Edit: Broadcasted live to the nation
Also would like to see the next time we play the Roosters at Suncorp it's deadly choices or indigenous round and Paris gets a free ticket but has to wear a jersey with Leniu on the back.

Also would like to see the next time we play the Roosters at Suncorp it's deadly choices or indigenous round and Paris gets a free ticket but has to wear a jersey with Leniu on the back.
Half time entertainment sponsored by deadly choices. Paris Leniu running it straight at 100 brick walls with a Leniu jersey on.

"I want to apologise to Ezra and his family for using the word I did and I am sincerely sorry to cause him such distress," Leniu said.

Leniu added: "I've put my hand up and want to take ownership of this. I said the word but I didn't mean it in a racist way. Anyone who knows me knows that's not who I am."

Well unless Ezra was climbing stuff earlier and Leniu was commenting on his climbing skills calling him a monkey, there is no way that wasn't meant in a racist way.

My guess is the Roosters know he's fucked and this is there way of trying to reduce the sentence by faking remorse and pleading guilty.

Hope the judiciary doesn't fall for it.

"I want to apologise to Ezra and his family for using the word I did and I am sincerely sorry to cause him such distress," Leniu said.

Leniu added: "I've put my hand up and want to take ownership of this. I said the word but I didn't mean it in a racist way. Anyone who knows me knows that's not who I am."

Well unless Ezra was climbing stuff earlier and Leniu was commenting on his climbing skills calling him a monkey, there is no way that wasn't meant in a racist way.

As long as you come out and say any racist term isnt meant in a racist way, you are all good.

Roosters in damage control. But hopefully the islander elders got stuck into him too. Give him a hiding

Wayne has come out and made a statement? 😲🫣

I can only see the headline .. but basically he's calling someone drama queens (in respect to the racial problems).. and from what I can see he doesn't agree with a long ban for the grub. lol

unless he was being cheeky

I can only see the headline .. but basically he's calling someone drama queens (in respect to the racial problems).. and from what I can see he doesn't agree with a long ban for the grub. lol

It's all clickbait.

He's having a go at people like Latrell for weighing in. Got nothing to do with Ezra, surprising he would say that though, given he would have a strong friendship with Latrell and Cody Walker.

I think he's also having a pop at people who think the game doesnt take a strong stand on racism.

Cant quite work out what he is saying about the ban. He says it shouldnt be overkill, but be fair and reasonable. Not sure what reasonable is for a racist. Peptide Paul merely got a fine for calling somebody a black **** iirc. Fans get lifetime bans. Havent got a clue what the NRL will do. My gut feeling is telling me 4 weeks, but if i had my way, i'd quadruple that at a minimum.

It's all clickbait.

He's having a go at people like Latrell for weighing in. Got nothing to do with Ezra, surprising he would say that though, given he would have a strong friendship with Latrell and Cody Walker.
Wayne trying to stop all the support coming in for The Broncos?

If the Broncos weren't involved, Wayne wouldn't have said a word.

He sounds a lil spiteful.

And I used to be a massive WB fan.

There's no doubt he is full of spite.

He goes to coach a team that is in direct competition with us and they end up fading out last season meanwhile we go on to the GF, that after beating them twice.

On this occasion i dont think he's being spiteful towards the Broncos like i've seen him be in the past. The article is him basically defending Rugby League from accusations of racism.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.