Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

My two cents. I thought Flegler was outstanding considering the bagging he copped on here as a penalty magnet and error prone. Didn't see either from him that I recall. Isaako was very good until cramping. Milf very good signs but needs finessing. Croft looks good. Haas awesome. Fifita quiet until THAT try. Authurs solid enough club debut. Staggs awesome attacking weapon. Oates I can forgive after an interrupted pre season. Pangai is excellent when not trying too hard.

Ok I need to shut up and sleep. Lol.
LETS GO BRONCOS

What did I miss with TPJ ? Is he injured?
Ugly looking shot after a tackle was pretty much completed. With his reputation and loading he's looking at at least a few weeks out (moot if the comp is suspended).

Ugly looking shot after a tackle was pretty much completed. With his reputation and loading he's looking at at least a few weeks out (moot if the comp is suspended).

They have suspended the premier league now in England. I dont think we are going to escape it.

The tackle had definitely not been completed. O'Neill came down without a hand on him.

88963264 10157916588604631 7592823608854970368 n

I'm a bit rusty.

How does it go again?

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll....................

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We're the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We're the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on
We beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We're standing tall
We're the finest and the greatest club of all

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

He would have been better than what they had, but Green has pretty much lost that squad. A lot of players arent happy. He is a lunatic.
[automerge]1584099643[/automerge]

Most of our attack was down the right anyway. Boyd was solid. Did his job fine.

But should most of our attack be down the other side?
First of all it makes us predictable.
Second of all Oates has been one of our top club tryscorers for a number of seasons and, even given he wasn’t in great touch tonight, he needs quality ball if he’s going to be a potent weapon for us like he should be with his record.
I would rather an attack that has defenses worried on both sides if we’re finally going to start heading back to the top

Last edited:
But should most of our attack be down the other side?
First of all it makes us predictable.
Second of all Oates has been one of our top club try’s orders for a number of seasons and, even given he wasn’t in great touch tonight, he needs quality ball if he’s going to be a potent weapon for us like he should be with his record.
I would rather an attack that has defenses worried on both sides we’re finally going to start heading back to the top

Down to the halves to direct our attack. Thats nothing to do with Boyd. Cant understand why you dont think Oates wont get any good service. Boyds passing is excellent, always has been.

Last edited:
TPJ deserves a fucking week so he can sit in the corner and think about what he did. First "tackle" of the season and he attempts something that has every chance of going seriously wrong and sitting himself out for 6 weeks.

Loved every second of that game. Cramp and Corey Oates was the only thing that kept the Cowgirls in that game.

Haas and Fifita are just amazing, I don’t know what else to say about them anymore. That run and step by Fifita just shouldn’t be possible. Give him a blank cheque and a dozen hookers.

Croft has changed our team. All of a sudden we have direction and Milford has been unlocked. His status as my profile is well deserved.

Ruining the opening of Cowboys waste of a stadium is truly special. That crowd silence after Fifita’s try will hold a special place in my heart for a long time.

Down to the halves to direct our attack. Thats nothing to do with Boyd. Cant understand why you dont think Oates wont get any good service. Boyds passing is excellent, always has been.

It used to be but for a couple of seasons now he’s running too sideways and cramping the play outside him. He always stops, props and then crabs infield with no momentum and gets tackled.
He generally has a slow play the ball and flip flops around on the ground trying to milk a penalty. Then he gets up and throws his arms up whining to the ref.
If you think back to last season when he was really out of form he also threw a couple of last passes forward and killed some attacking raids.
I’m first to agree he learned the sweep play at fullback really well and was good at it but these days he’s always having problems with his timing...

Last edited:
If the season is to be postponed, then I will savour that win.

No Lodge, Glenn and Ofa off the bench and come away with a pretty good win.

Egg on face, a little bit shocked.

Had to love at Kevvie at the end, saying that Broncos got the win but don’t forget the Cowboys are without McGuire. Bloke is bitter as ****.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Thelmus
  • DrGee
  • broncs30
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.