Round 1 Discussion

Storm still look a mile above every other team if the first 20 minutes is anything to go by

This scoreline could be an ugly, ugly start for Souffs

How the f**k can a team be so clinical and on point in the first half of the first game of the seaosn after losing their puppet master?

Honestly Bellamy must just deadset tear strips off any player who is half a second behind where he needs to be. Any play that isn't 100% perfect he must just rip them to pieces until they get it right.

There is just no way a team, regardless of its circumstances, player's retired, out for rep duties or the first game of the season, can just be so god Damn perfect 100% of the time.

It honestly baffles and frustrates me at the same time.

Storm doing what the Rabbits did to the Roosters last year...it's gonna get ugly.

Currently questioning whether I should have named Paps as my primary kicker in SVRL

couldn’t believe you didn’t even have him as back up

TBH, I didn't think it would be like this. I thought he may get a couple of shots and wasn't confident in his ability. Let's face it, Moses will kick more. Will be overjoyed if I'm wrong though

Lose Slater, Smith, Cronk and Inglis, replace with Slater, Cronk, Smith and Inglis. Deadset.

That'll teach me to tip souths

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.