Round 1 Discussion

I was impressed with Turps in the trial but he always follows up a gun game with three weeks of rubbish. If B.Smith can keep this up week in, week out I'm sold. This has been better than anything I've ever seen Turps produce and he's produced some good stuff.
We should sign him no matter how Turps is playing. Turps has a PO.

If he's playing awesome, another club will take him, if he's playing shit, well good thing we signed Cheese.

I'd happily give the cheese an offer in the vicinity of 800k / 3 years

Souths look heavy, are the boys looking thin and hungry, or fit and heavy. Think that might be the key in the early rounds this year.
I was thinking this too, could just be the jerseys but most of them seem to have a bit of a bulge in front, even the likes of Reynolds and Walker?

Souths look heavy, are the boys looking thin and hungry, or fit and heavy. Think that might be the key in the early rounds this year.
i was thinking the same thing, souths look less conditioned than melbourne, but that could just be because of the crazy defense they have had to utilize so far.
Few spare tyres in the group, i noticed it on Latrell when he attempted to tackle Paps, who is half his size.

Last edited:
It's amazing that Latrell is as heavy as he is, he was massive in the All Stars, and has cut harsh, but still looking out of shape. Maybe WB has them all cutting hard and they are short on energy?

Do we think South's will get back into this or do Melbourne just play near perfect football again this half and embarass souffs

South's score first.

That was an epic pass from Walker.

Waiting for Benji to go off, they have been a lot better since he came on. Was Su'a off for injury or just hooked?

NAS is such a beast. Close to best on ground in the GF and strong again.

If Melbourne lose this, Olam will need witness protection

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Emanon
  • KickHaas
  • Ironbroncos
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Totally Unr3al
  • RodF
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.