Round 1 Discussion

Guess how many we will beat them by.

The worst part is, this is the one game I get to go to a year and watch my team, I hope it is close but getting flogged by the Storm these days is not a disgrace.

The difference in ruck speed is ridiculous. Melbs wrestle is insane.

The worst part is, this is the one game I get to go to a year and watch my team, I hope it is close but getting flogged by the Storm these days is not a disgrace.
If we stay within 18 of them I'd call it a win, put it that way.

If we stay within 18 of them I'd call it a win, put it that way.
Yeah As long as the Storm don't declare their innings after 10 minutes consider it a win.

Rabbits are waking up a bit, if only they can hold the ball.

Well there's a played out precedent, I agree with the decision but lets see how long it lasts.

handling error right before halftime in the play the ball
He would be scared shitless going into the sheds.

Serious question though, is Paps on the verge of being better than Teddy?

Eh, Melbourne look good but Souths have been poor. Not gonna blow my load over Melbourne after 1 half of football. See how they go after 10 rounds.

And also, B.Smith, I've always been a bit sceptical but he is in EVERYTHING, sign him up.
I'd take the Cheese over just about anyone else in the comp right now.

I'd take the Cheese over just about anyone else in the comp right now.

I was impressed with Turps in the trial but he always follows up a gun game with three weeks of rubbish. If B.Smith can keep this up week in, week out I'm sold. This has been better than anything I've ever seen Turps produce and he's produced some good stuff.

Souths look heavy, are the boys looking thin and hungry, or fit and heavy. Think that might be the key in the early rounds this year.

Active Now

• Emanon
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • marw
  • Gaz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.