Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

All day I've been hearing and reading about Ben fucking Hunts brilliant display as a halfback and how 'electric ' he was...
Pfft...
I actually thought he was pretty average.
He read that intercept pretty well but he had that pretty much handed to him! He put through a reasonable grubber that lead to a try, but apart from that he was his usual self with a few shitty passes and brain explosions during plays and the stock standard field goal attempt...
He played better than our 2 halves but that isn't saying too much!

All day I've been hearing and reading about Ben fucking Hunts brilliant display as a halfback and how 'electric ' he was...
Pfft...
He read that intercept pretty well but he had that pretty much handed to him! He put through a reasonable grubber that lead to a try, but apart from that he was his usual self with a few shitty passes and brain explosions during plays and the stock standard field goal attempt...

I agree and also considering he was behind a pack that was actually going forward that’s not saying much.

Pfft...
Yep I'm with you. Today I read an article called dragons Hunt downs Lodge, Brisbane. Didn't even make sense for starter's and why bring Lodge into it? It's like they can't go a day without putting an article out about him

Yep I'm with you. Today I read an article called dragons Hunt downs Lodge, Brisbane. Didn't even make sense for starter's and why bring Lodge into it? It's like they can't go a day without putting an article out about him

Lodge needs to be the new face of our club and on all the banners. It just makes sense from a marketing point of view. I mean look at all the media exposure we get with it.

When hunt made the break Boyd stopped chasing. Granted he could be injured yes but the game was on the line and if it was locky or Thurston even on one leg they would Chase until the very end that’s what a leader does.

Thaiday is crazy if he thinks he is getting a new contract he doesn’t make meter, can’t pass and can’t hold onto the ball it’s a sad demise

Milford can be great but he needs a controlling halfback to do the work for him he’s wasted worrying about direction and kicking.

People can’t blame Bennett for Taylor we did not need him until a month after he signed with the titans and hunt dropped the ball

Lodge needs to be the new face of our club and on all the banners. It just makes sense from a marketing point of view. I mean look at all the media exposure we get with it.
Yeah get rid of Buck the mascot and bring in a mascot of Lodge... Might terrifie the kids and they might have to undergo therapy but definitely something to think about

All these Dragons supporters booing Lodge have pretty short fucken memories too considering Packer walked out of prison and onto a training paddock with st George a couple of seasons ago.
Hope he gets a better reception this week at home.

All these Dragons supporters booing Lodge have pretty short fucken memories too considering Packer walked out of prison and onto a training paddock with st George a couple of seasons ago.
Hope he gets a better reception this week at home.
Yeah I thought the dragons fans were pretty poor with the booing last night, far enough boo him once or twice but the whole game? Can't expect much from those dead shits tho I guess. I'll be extremely disappointed if Brisbane dont get behind him next week.

Not to start an argument, but Wallace carried this club, and for a mediocre little ginger like him, he did pretty well I thought. Kodi has zero direction, he can't control the team, which I can live with since he's replacing Hunt, but Milford needs a kick up the ass.

Milford has absolutely no tricks in his bag at the moment. His step back inside does nothing, he rarely creates anything for his outside men and his short kicking was pathetic against the drags. He is cooked.

Unnamed 1

Milford has absolutely no tricks in his bag at the moment. His step back inside does nothing, he rarely creates anything for his outside men and his short kicking was pathetic against the drags. He is cooked.
I think the question has to be asked, how can Milford go from one of the most dangerous and devastating NRL players in 2015-early 2016 to the player we seen last night? Is it that the team of 2015 suited his game? Is it a personal slump of form? His lack of effort? What is it!

I think the question has to be asked, how can Milford go from one of the most dangerous and devastating NRL players in 2015-early 2016 to the player we seen last night? Is it that the team of 2015 suited his game? Is it a personal slump of form? His lack of effort? What is it!

I'm starting to become concerned that his price tag has stunted his confidence

Only the coaching staff and Milford would know the answer too that but it sucks too watch on as fans. I’m concerned that he may show a bit of form when it comes time to sign him up for another million a season, right now he’s barely worth minimum wage.

Only the coaching staff and Milford would know the answer too that but it sucks too watch on as fans. I’m concerned that he may show a bit of form when it comes time to sign him up for another million a season, right now he’s barely worth minimum wage.
Sort of reminds me of how Barba fell off the top.

Simple. Other Teams worked him out. He and Wayne bennett have been unable to take his game to another level. Maybe he isn't capable with improving and he actually peaked in 2015. Who knows what will happen with him but it's certainly concerning.

Can we really say anyone’s improved since 2015 though, I think Milford’s form is a fairly accurate gauge on how the whole team is performing

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.