PRE-GAME Round 1 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I think it's a bit of mind games. And I don't mind it. "this is us, we are only worried about us". A team list a week early that many predicted is not going to change how much the storm know about us. Bellamy would have every team list scenario mapped out and planned for anyway, and the team list does not say how we will play.

With our record against the storm and with the storms round 1 record, and in Melbourne I don't see us winning. There's just too many hurdles and we will build rather then come bursting out of the blocks.
Have faith.

I think it's a bit of mind games. And I don't mind it. "this is us, we are only worried about us". A team list a week early that many predicted is not going to change how much the storm know about us. Bellamy would have every team list scenario mapped out and planned for anyway, and the team list does not say how we will play.

With our record against the storm and with the storms round 1 record, and in Melbourne I don't see us winning. There's just too many hurdles and we will build rather then come bursting out of the blocks.

I've got a bit of faith we are going to turn them over. Watched their game against the Cows last week and i know it was only a trial, but something doesnt look right with them. They lacked cohesion, looked very ponderous and just not their usual methodical, clinical selves. Could be reading too much into it, but i dont think even having Cam Smith there is going to help them finish top 4 this year.

We have arguably the hardest start in the comp. Either way, I have no doubt Seibold will have some articles written about him. Hopefully all positive.

We have arguably the hardest start in the comp. Either way, I have no doubt Seibold will have some articles written about him. Hopefully all positive.
Compensating for that is a huge chunk in the middle of the season where we don't leave Qld for 3 months. We may be in for a great year. I've backed us to finish the regular season in first position.

Speed of play the ball is a big part of his game plan .
Broncs were one of the slowest last season. Look for that detail in the 1st few weeks .
If successful I expect Kodi and Milf to look dangerous . And be able to be more creative on the edges .

This isn't round 1 related but where would be the best place to park around suncor for Cowboys game in Round 2

There are various car parks you can go with nearby. I would recommend booking online before though. Count on spending about $20-25 costs...

Yeah its prob be easier just to train it up after work

There are various car parks you can go with nearby. I would recommend booking online before though. Count on spending about $20-25 costs...

only if you want a very close one ... you should be able to book online at the Myer Center for $5

then it would be a 20 minute walk to the stadium (or jump on one of the courtesy buses)

only if you want a very close one ... you should be able to book online at the Myer Center for $5

then it would be a 20 minute walk to the stadium (or jump on one of the courtesy buses)
Then you're better off parking somewhere at a train/bus station and get directly to the stadium for free...

This isn't round 1 related but where would be the best place to park around suncor for Cowboys game in Round 2

Park at the top of Paddington, make sure you’re outside of the stadium zone (ends at prince st I think - the street signs are marked) then yep just any bus going down the hill, all free and every five mins

Active Now

• LockyersLeftBoot
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • broncotville
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.