Round 1 team prediction

More speculation: another news article suggests Norman, Beale and possibly Gillett will be named. Hmmmm

cam said:
More speculation: another news article suggests Norman, Beale and possibly Gillett will be named. Hmmmm
all 3 probably will,
1/Norman
4/Beale
12/Gillett

what Mr. H-Jack should really do is name the side as
Norman
Kemp
Beale
Folau
Winterstein
Locky
Wallace
Kenny
McCullough
Sims
Thaiday
Te'o
Parker

Glenn
Gillett
Anderson
McGuire

Before kickoff switch Glenn and Beale, Bring Sims off for Beale after 22:35 minutes, Thaiday can push up front and Glenn can return to the backrow/lock. Beale will then score 7 tries, Parker will somehow manage to get 12 from 9 goals and on the Sunday Roast Mark Geyer can talk about Brisbane's never ending production line before giving a plug to Temper Trapts latest hit single.

Hahahahaha wow cam you've got it all figured out.

*Imagines the Broncos/Cowboys game being played to Fader*

Nice.

My last prediction for round 1:

1.Norman
2.Winterstein
3.Michaels
4.Folau
5.Kemp
6.Lockyer
7.Wallace
8.Kenny
9.McCullough
10.Thaiday
11.Sims
12.Te'o
13.Parker

14.Glenn
15.Gillett
16.McGuire
17.Anderson

lyn said:

1.Norman
2.Winterstein
3.Michaels
4.Folau
5.Kemp
6.Lockyer
7.Wallace
8.Kenny
9.McCullough
10.Thaiday
11.Sims
12.Te'o
13.Parker

14.Glenn
15.Gillett
16.McGuire
17.Anderson
Gun side, would rather Thaiday and Sims swapped around but they'll both probably spend time playing up front or in the backrow anyway.

lyn said:

1.Norman
2.Winterstein
3.Michaels
4.Folau
5.Kemp
6.Lockyer
7.Wallace
8.Kenny
9.McCullough
10.Thaiday
11.Sims

12.Te'o
13.Parker

14.Glenn
15.Gillett
16.McGuire
17.Anderson

Aha I'm glad i got #3 wrong. [icon_razz1

I'm glad Thaiday isn't playing front row too. I was really expecting Ivan to play the most experienced front row possible which would include Thaiday and Sims but I was wrong. I still expect Thaiday to push up front durin some games when we play against some of the bigger packs. Won't surprise me if he plays half in the back row and rest up front on Friday because the Cowboys have gone with a really big pack!

I think everyone is shocked about the omission of Sims. I really thought this was going to be his season. But oh well, he still has plenty of time to do that. I think he will play his heart out in the QLD Cup just like he did last year and demand selection.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Emanon
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • thenry
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Brocko
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.