Round 10 - Broncos vs Titans - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is another big shake up at the Broncos. Details in the Courier Mail tomorrow.

This is still a team not to be under estimated. They still have some very good players, and I doubt they intend to go belly up without a fight.

Having said that, this game will show me 4 things:

1. Our scoring credentials given their loss of 3 key players (which don't mean as much as when we play Manly, the Dogs, Storm or Rabbits but are still important). How much does the team want to win this, and show everyone what we can do?

2. Our resolve in defence to show our missed tackles and defensive line speed has improved 100%

3. The combinations involving Hunt, Barba especially, and yes, Hoffman - to see if the structures (such as they are) are developing, or not.

4. How well our left and right hand side attack works with good quality ball. I want to see Gillett and Hodges tear the right side apart, and I want to see Glenn and Reed given more time and space, more energy and running better lines, if for no other reason than to vindicate their selections

I tipped us to win tomorrow night. The Titans are without Bird, Gordon and Kelly, the Titans are also overrated by their own fans and we have a dominant record against them and I will be nothing short of pissed if we don't win tomorrow.

Lara Pitt from the Sterlo show just said Broncos apparently parted ways with Andrew Gee. Not confirmed by the club as yet but hopefully a good thing hope Hooks next. Nolan expected to fill in the football managers roll.

What sort of filling do you expect Nolan to put in the football managers roll ? Is the football manager a salad kind of person or more your hearty meatballs or pork n gravy type. Either way, Nolan will get it right.

What sort of filling do you expect Nolan to put in the football managers roll ? Is the football manager a salad kind of person or more your hearty meatballs or pork n gravy type. Either way, Nolan will get it right.

Maybe this appetizer belongs on a different menu at Chez BHQ?

Win ... and win big !!

It's the only acceptable outcome for us.

P.S. I agree about Granville being in the squad full-time now.

He needs to come on for the middle 20 minute period and provide a bit of spark.

Macca can finish the game out after having a bit of a breather.

I tipped us to win tomorrow night. The Titans are without Bird, Gordon and Kelly, the Titans are also overrated by their own fans and we have a dominant record against them and I will be nothing short of pissed if we don't win tomorrow.

I try not to let Friday night results dictate my mood, but if we don't put them to the sword, I'll be pissed too. No excuses this week.

I try not to let Friday night results dictate my mood, but if we don't put them to the sword, I'll be pissed too. No excuses this week.

I plan on heading out after the game. If we lose I'll be heading home.

Raining, perfect for a shitty slog-fest.

got free tickets to a corporate box tonight ! so really hoping we put in a decent performance. no excuses will be good enough for not winning this game, back home with a great record against the titans and only one major injury compared to their 4. high hopes for this one ! :)

I'll be very disappointed if we win by anything less than 12.

I may destroy something if we lose. No excuses tonight. Does the team have Griffin's back? We'll soon find out..

Hannant possibly out again with a "groin injury", Stagg onto the bench.

**** me senseless. Groin injury, my arse.

i havent seen anything to say granville is playing, meaning we have stagg AND lowrie on the bench. fucking hell you are kidding yourself griffin

i havent seen anything to say granville is playing, meaning we have stagg AND lowrie on the bench. fucking hell you are kidding yourself griffin

Yep, he has to go. I feel like a broken record saying that but **** me... Granville must be the latest addition to the shit list.

Why not Dodds? He hasn't had a game this year, is he injured? **** me.

Shit, that's right, forgot his 2x knee reconstructions. Poor bastard :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.