Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

I have the entire Panthers left side for multiple collects in multis.
Hoping for a try fest in the 2nd half.
Sorry @The Don

Where has @Big Pete gone with his Detention gifs? I can't tell what's happening.
9ab2cc272f42556ca6e5e4d34763e75b.gif

This round has been so bad I’ve been reduced to watching Ad Astra and I have more idea what’s going on than in league these days. This movie is weird.

Not to derail but I tried watching that and went cross eyed. Fucking odd

This could very well go down as the worst season ever. The sheer amount of blowouts, the chasm like divide between a few contenders and the rest of the comp, these ridiculous rule changes, clubs openly exploiting those same ridiculous rule changes in front of everyone else's faces....It just obscenely bad.

Now I have to admit I did watch the Eels v Warriors, mate is a supporter and I got an invite over, it was a weird game, the warriors sucked and were managed back into the game at the backend of the second half. Still the same crap with no-one sent off or binned for head contact so still only us getting the pointy end of the pineapple from the Ref's.

I didn't watch anything other than about 50 minutes of the Broncos' game. The game is dead to me and unless the Broncs are in with a chance of being adjudicated fairly, I won't be going back anytime soon. This weekend has been the straw to break the camel's back and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The powers that be (not NRL cos they're an abject failure but I'm talking about the media) will have to come out in force to save the game from itself, otherwise we won't have a comp very soon, at least not a rugby league comp.

I didn't watch anything other than about 50 minutes of the Broncos' game. The game is dead to me and unless the Broncs are in with a chance of being adjudicated fairly, I won't be going back anytime soon. This weekend has been the straw to break the camel's back and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The powers that be (not NRL cos they're an abject failure but I'm talking about the media) will have to come out in force to save the game from itself, otherwise we won't have a comp very soon, at least not a rugby league comp.
100%. I would normally never miss a magic round and chance to watch all the teams at suncorp, didn't even go this year and didn't watch anyone but us.

I'll still go to our home games (season tix already paid for) but I have not missed watching league this weekend at all and will be planning on keeping it that way.

Instead wife and I caught up on Mayans S3, great show btw.

The game is done for.

So forearm to the head with ball in hand that is put on report is ok to not be sin binned??

I heard there is free beer if your willing to sit through it. (joke)

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.